Aden34's DRM Free Thread. NEW LINKS! (Bioshock Infinite)

By chance, you would need a J-Tag/RGH for this right? Just for clarification on other people’s questions…

nah just wack it on a usb/hdd and play it

If anyone’s taking requests it would be amazing if someone could upload Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition dlc.

It’s not about requests. It’s about if the DLC was released as a DRM free version like the ones in this thread.
The ultimate Sith Edition DLC content requires the second disk to be in the tray even if installed to HDD. Sorry.

Bummer. By the way I knew that the dlc had to be drm free. I was originally asking if anyone could upload it but I guess since the disc must be in the tray there’s no point. Thanks for the reply anyway.

Edit: Is what this post should have said.

Even if we uploaded the files you would NOT be able to play them as you need the second disc(disc with the DLC content files on it) inserted in your 360 in order to play them. I also wish all DLC was that easy to get for free but that’s just not the case unless you have a Jtag/RGH modded 360.

I understand how this all works just fine. The only thing I didn’t know was that the Ultimate Sith disc wasn’t just an install disc like Borderlands, which is why I was asking if anyone could upload it in my first post. Once you informed me that it wasn’t just an install disc my second post was just to show my disappointment and to clear up the intent of my first post. I was not asking for someone to upload it again.

Since Dishonored will be free on the 16th, I may go out and buy (and return soon after) the GOTY edition and rip it myself if Embrace didn’t get around to it. (Quoting page 16) @Steve Wonda, would you mind pm’ing me links to the other drm free games, and other dlc’s that you know of? My searching is becoming fruitless, and I’d rather not deal with 360iso’s spam issues.

Isn’t the Dishonored dlc already up here?

Yes but it’s Pal region.

Damn, I was hoping to play that dlc when the game was made free on xbl.

Well if it isn’t too much trouble you should do that. I didn’t know the Dishonored dlc was pal, I downloaded it the other day to prepare for the game being free on xbl, which I guess was a waste.

Hey aden34 skyrim dlc downgard in not downloading. Its says temporary error, retrying. Thanks if you can get it fixed.

I checked myself, there does seem to be an issue at the moment.
I’ll PM you a link where you can get what you’re looking for.

when I start to play the dlc says “DIRTY DISC ERROR” and I can fix that

For the Dishonored stuff? The problem with those is they’re either PAL region or I’ve read that you need the GOTY edition disc 1 in the disc drive for them to work.

I’m NTSC and downloaded the game from Games With Gold and start telling me that

I’m NTSC and downloaded the game from Games With Gold and start telling me that

Can I please get the link to the other XBLA games please and thank you? =D

I found the NTSC dlc for dishonored (well, most of it… i’m missing the knife of dunwall, and since brigmore witches is the continuation, carring items over from it, that one doesnt work either. but dunwall city trials and the void walkers arsenal are working at least.) I’d love to get the link to it onto this thread if possible once i find the last one.

Hey aden34, I cant download any dlc, it says:

The folder link you are trying to access is no longer available

Do you remove the games Or its an error of MEGA?
It seem then all the dlcs and The Walking Dead are unavailable.