Aden34's DRM Free Thread. NEW LINKS! (Bioshock Infinite)

I have all the content so I will get it uploaded to Mega and post links when I can, just be patient as my upload speed is horrible and I’m always downloading stuff which doesn’t help lol.

Could I get a link for Borderlands 2 and Skyrim DLC? The links posted are not working at the moment.

The links are dead

is there any download for the Dragon Age Origins DLC?

Hi is there any working links for Dishonoured and Borderlands 2?

I’ve tried to download both but I just keep on getting this popup on the Mega site:

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Here’s a link for the Dishonored stuff Click Me
Here’s a link for all but the last 2 DRM free BL2 DLC’s Click Me
Here’s a link for the last 2(Tiny Tina’s and Big Game Hunt) Click Me

when i click any of your links it says its been removed whats up with that??

does any one have a link for any of the Dark Souls 2 dlc

please please reupload walking dead thanks man

They’ve been removed, that’s why it says that. use this link Click Me

Dark Souls 2 DLC is NOT DRM free so you can’t get it for free and play it unless you have a Jtag/RGH modded 360

Here’s a link where you can get what your looking for Click Me

Can you reupload Skyrim’s English version. I can’t find it from anywhere :smiley:

You can get them Here

But it’s just a DLC

That’s what this thread is about. The dead links were for DLC not the main game.

Okay but can you give me a link for game?
I really can’t find english version of it. I’ll be really happy :smile:

No I can’t. The full game, like all other games, are NOT DRM free.
The only way this is possible is with a Jtag, RGH or Xkey modded 360.
Sorry. I would of really liked to make you happy but I’m not a modgician

You know if The Wolf Among Us or TWD: Season 2 will be DRM-FREE in the retail editions?

I have RGH so can someone give me a link. I can run games with RGH and I know how to do it so can someone please give me a link for English version on Skyrim Full Game?

do the drm free dlc work with the uk games?

specifically the dishonoured stuff

[QUOTE=Steve Wonda;1409544][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the borderlands 2 dlc is this all that was in the game. I have Necromancer/Premier club/collectors edition. :3 looks like everything is there but yeah I wanted to say thanks. i thanked your post let me know if ou need anything :3

EDIT : Update:
I cant get mr torques camping to unzip it keeps giving me failed, I downloaded multiple times any one tell me whats wrong?