Aden34's DRM Free Thread. NEW LINKS! (Bioshock Infinite)

Oblivion links are dead, need Shivering Isles =[

reuploaded some links and added bioshock infinite

i think the links are bad or dead ?

cannot download neither of the DRM, everyone redirects me to the main MEGA page, asking me to log in. i log in and it redirects me to my account main page .-. i just need the Bioshock infinite drm… help please (?)

anyway, thanks for the upload bro.

fixed

@Steve Wonda, don’t know if you will see this but should I download this Borderlands 2 DLC? (This one comes with all BL2 DLC’s, right?)

nice thread thanks for these

You knew I’d see it, that’s why you asked

Yes, it’s all the DRM free stuff. The Ultimate Vault Hunter upgrade pack 2, and the Head Hunter pack DLC’s are the only ones not included as they were never released as DRM free.

@ aden34, big thanks for getting these back up!

wow, thanks dude, keep the good work (y)

Fallout 3 link is down.

Aden you are the man. OH no need to PM me back cause I found the thread in my history.(obviuosly lol)

hey man, any news on Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition? its is possible for you to upload the DLC ?

The only way he will be able to upload the dlc is if it is DRM free. But I dont know if it is or not so we will wait till he responds.

I just did some research, and the DLC is not DRM free. If they release a GOTY edition in the future with DLC content on a second disc as DRM free, than we might get lucky and be able to add it this way.

so if I download serious sam hd then go to horizon I can get the game for free on xbox360 ?

Sorta. You download the game, open Horizon, put your USB drive in your PC, drag the package into horizon, and choose save to device. Now you can move it back to your hard drive, and have a great time playing it.

really cool :smile:

really cool :smile:

is it like u download the file then move it to your desk top then drag it to horizon then push save to hard drive like u do with minecraft worlds ?

right. just download the file, and drag it to your storage. it should automatically add it to the correct folders on your hdd/usb

kk just now to wait for it to download

is there anymore games that u can get tho ?