Aden34's DRM Free Thread. NEW LINKS! (Bioshock Infinite)

What? It works fine for me.

yeah i dont know whats happening lol

When did you encounter this problem? (When you downloaded it, extracted it, etc.)

it wont let inject it to flash drive

Did you extract the file from .rar? Also make sure your flash drive doesn’t have a switch to have it read only. Some do

Try a fresh install of horizon using this link, and re-format the flash drive.

edit: like aden said, some memory units have built in write-protection, and there should be a switch for turning it off.

Double edit: Did you drag the folder into horizon? If so, you should find the right file inside the folder.
(This is the message I get when I drag the folder into horizon)

ill try it.
i go to inject new file and like ill open the folder then i see like all the numbers and letters and i click it then it says write protected

I find it amusing how most of this content is just taken from my links and then re-uploaded.

If anyone has Dark Souls 2, please test this.

Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!qI4DURJb!i4c7nj1mKPcYxdRgiMsFbe3ZDzLDuRQfFjso_bxrKTE
Pass: PhZRiqNCaTks6D0TBytxFPktt9ivlmZn5lGisrBrWDU=

…you are extracting the file right into Horizon.
Extract the file to your desktop and then drag and drop it into Horizon.

That’s what this topic has always been, but if you mention it then the post gets hidden.

Is anyone else’s “THE BETRAYAL OF JIMMY” dlc for Mafia 2 not working? It just blinks when I try to start it. Everything seems ok in storage, and the game has a check next to it that says I have it, but it’s just not starting, anyone got any ideas? Thanks :smile:

I think you could extract DRM free DLC from the Sniper Elite 2 GOTY edition.
The others i believe its not any DRM free content out there, i’m not sure though.

I’m having a problem with the Borderlands 2 DLC. I’ve tried to use the Mechromancer pack, however in game it shows that I do not have the DLC. Although the DLC is installed on my USB.

How I downloaded it and loaded it in.

1. Downloaded it
  2. Extracted it
  3. Transferred the file onto my USB using Horizon
  4. Plugged my USB into my Xbox
  5. DLC does not show that I own it, but it does show on my system memory that it is there.

I did get it to work with the Underdome one, I dont remember its exact name. Right now I am going to try the Psycho.

Edit: Psycho worked perfectly, Still having problems with the Mechromancer though

Weird, all of them worked fine for me. Have you downloaded all the game updates?

sorry out of topic here: speaking of title updates would you have a link perhaps? (borderlands 2, skyrim and fallout new vegas) thanks!

Is borderlands 2 ultimate upgrade pack 2 available?

Sorry, but it’s not. Only the content that came with the BL2 game of the year edition is DRM free.

i just downloaded and installed both the dawnguard and dragonborn DLC and i used a #10 title update from unity(was there ever a title update beyond #10?) but when i try to start the game i get a Fatal Crash error during the loading screen when game tries to read the DLC, but everything works fine when i delete dragonborn. anyone knows hows fix this? :interrobang: thanks in advance!

i need help. i tried doing this with multiple different downloads multiple times. it always freezes at the “loading downloadable content, please wait” part. once i tried singling out which one didnt work but all didnt one didnt freeze for me but it didnt register either

Game?