Aden34's DRM Free Thread. NEW LINKS! (Bioshock Infinite)

whats up guys does anyone happen to have Deathstroke Challenge Pack,i would gladly appreciate it,thanks in advance and thanks op for your work on the dlc

anyone know where i can get borderlands tps dlc?

AWSOME LINK :thumbsup:

finally! I have been trying to get these 45 dollars worth of Skyrim DLC for AGES!!! THANK YOU

there are some borderlands 2 dlcs that are missing like the ultimate vault hunter upgrade 2 where you can level up to level 72, is it possible you guys can get it or no? cause that’s the only thing i need, i already downloaded everything else, also thank you for the free downloads!

Unfortunately the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack #2 & the Head Hunter Packs aren’t DRM free which is why you don’t see them available for download here. Sorry for the news.

For the Skyrim DLC, do i just put them on my usb then tansfer to my HDD? In Horizon, do i need to change any of the codes or leave them at 0?

usb or hard drive it doesn’t matter, and leave them all 0s

I’m new to this stuff so…
Could i get banned when i use the Borderlands 2 DLC?

No. It’s completely safe. Since they’re DRM free there’s no way for them to know if you have or don’t have the GOTY Edition 2nd disc that all the content comes on. I’ve added ALL of the BL2 stuff and almost every other DRM free file in this thread and have had no issues. Don’t worry, just download it and get to playing it. just make sure you have or get the latest title update.

Hmmm ok.
What if i bought the game via the xbox shop though?
Can’t they see that i don’t own the GOTY edition?

It still doesn’t matter. For all they know you had bought the 2 disc Game of the Year edition and lost the 1st disc, and then had re-bought the main game from the xbox shop. I understand your concern of a ban, but you really have nothing to worry about in this situation. I would not steer you wrong on this or anything.

Alright,thanks for the informations Steve.
Gonna download it tomorrow : )

please upload the dragon age orgins dlc individually please it is not completeing the all in one download for me

hi i downloaded dragonborn DLC and extracted and then injected the DLC into my flash memory (which was already configured for xbox ) using Horizon then connected the memory to xbox and moved it into the HDD . when i opened the game it says "loading downloadable content . please wait … " but it remains like that more than an hour and nothing happened but the message "loading downloadable content . please wait … " . what is wrong ?

ps : 1.although my game is not original it works fine and i play it from DVD .
2.i even tried the above method with another skyrim DLC download source so i do not think there is a problem with downloading DLCs .

hi i downloaded dragonborn DLC and extracted and then injected the DLC into my flash memory (which was already configured for xbox ) using Horizon then connected the memory to xbox and moved it into the HDD . when i opened the game it says "loading downloadable content . please wait … " but it remains like that more than an hour and nothing happened but the message "loading downloadable content . please wait … " . what is wrong ?

ps : my game works fine and i play it from DVD .
and i even tried the same method with another skyrim DLC download source so i do not think there is a problem with downloading DLCs .
cuold it be that i do not have necessary *title updates

Stop spamming. Nobody Will help you if you keep acting like this.

Edit: Looks like that reply was 3 days old, damn smartphones…

Not sure if necro or even mentioned, but if you have problems downloading, it might be a cookie issue, i had to delete my Mega cookies after downloading the “ALL DLC” zip to get mine to start working again, don’t even need to restart browser, just refresh :smile:

i have not found a working bl2 mechromancer download yet. ive tried here and many other places. it injects fine and dandy. but does not show up or if it does it asks me to purchase it. the pyshco pack and everything else works fine though. any answers to this besides “purchase the mechro”