Aden34's DRM Free Thread. NEW LINKS! (Bioshock Infinite)

The mechromancer pack worked fine for me. Is your xbox 360 up-to-date? And have you downloaded the most recent title update for bl2?

I have downloaded all the DLCs for fallout New Vegas and all of them have worked except OWB. It says that it is downloaded in my Downloadable content list but it never gives me a notification in game about the DLC being loaded. I have tried a lot of different ways to fix it (From clearing my cache to deleting the entire game and reinstalling everything). I could really use help.

Do you have the latest title update for NV? I don’t own the game so I’m just guessing here

where could i find dlc like this for other games. could i do this same thing for other games like farcry 3 or halo reach. maybe even cod advanced warfare.

If you have an unmodified retail 360 the simple answer is no. There are very few games with DRM free DLC content like the ones in this thread. If you happened to own a Jtag or RGH modified console you could get almost everything free of charge.

Umm… could just be me but… everything except borderlands and bioshock dont work

only the bioshock and borderlands dlc folders work nothing else for some reason, says the links might be bad or something

I just checked, you’re correct, most of them are down.

You can find most of them as DRM free [b][u]Here[/u][/b] as well.

The Skyrim Legendary link is dead

It’s unfortunate, but sometimes links do die.

You can find them Here. I’ve posted this link a dozen+ times in this thread lol.

The Mega site for Borderlands 2 is taken down…Can anybody share the DLC with me somehow? Most likely google drive or something? Whatever you think is best. Please…I really want the dlc’s please

As Steve mentioned in the post above you, you can download the DLC from the link he posted by clicking on the word “Here.”

Otherwise here is the link.
http://www.zippyshare.com/kill_seth/uqvnyzyb/dir.html

Can you upload the “Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt” DLC for Borderlands 2 again? It’s not on the list on the zippyshare link but as I have checked on the first page, it is available before on the Mega link. All I am missing is that DLC. Thanks.

I’m kind of new to adding dlc’s this way…but how do i add the Captain Scarlett and Campaign of Carnage dlc’s? Horizon says they are not a specific file so i cant use them…How do i add them then? Please help me, im really lost

When you download them they usually come in a compressed .zip or .rar container. You need to extract them from it before dragging in to Horizon or just drag the file that’s inside the container directly into Horizon. Once you get it into Horizon just save it to your device and your good to go.

Everytime i try to Extract the 7z.001 files WinRAR says the file is either corrupted or incompatible, and when i try 7zip it wont even try to read it…I am really sorry to bother you with all these questions, it just seems the computer doesnt wanna work with me

If you’re downloading a file that has multiple separate file parts you need all of them or the extraction of it will not work.

For example, if you’re trying to add the Captain Scarlett DLC you need parts .001 through .006 all downloaded in the same location. If you only downloaded part .001 it’s not going to work as it’s only 1/6th of the complete file.

Try again and see if it works, just be sure that you have all parts completely downloaded.

Woah are these all the DLC?
I thought they stopped that after this happened with Fallout 3 - GotY Edition.

It keeps that the folder is no longer available

All links are broken now except for Bioshock: Infinite as of 2/6/2015. Does anyone plan on fixing the links if they have all the DLC stored on a HDD?