Aden34's DRM Free Thread. NEW LINKS! (Bioshock Infinite)

I had some of the same files on Mega and mine got removed as well.

You can find most of the stuff Here

Enjoy!

2 Likes

With me it says that the file was removed

You might be able to find the files you’re looking for here: Zippyshare.com - [now defunct] Free File Hosting

Hey man, can you put a link of the dishonored dlcs? Because these dlcs are down on MEGA, i really want to play them, thanks.

Hey man i already knew that site, but there aren’t the dlc of dishonored, i only need these dlc. If you can share these i would be really happy, i’m not interested to the other dlcs.

Finally i got them,thanks man, really thank you!

Hey, I downloaded only the burial at sea part 2 dlc of bioshock. But when Im trying to decompress I cant because apparently it has a password. Anyone have it? thanks!

when I click the link it says it has been deleted or I cant go to download them

for the skyrim which ones do I download and how do I convert them onto my account

I assume you’re asking about the ones at the link in my post above. Choose the language that you want. Then download all the separate parts of the DLC file you want, for example in English Dawnguard is 3 files. You then need to extract the DLC from the part files. Although there’s separate parts you only need to do this ones. You will need WinRAR or Z-Zip, I can’t remember which one but they’re both free, I’ll leave links below. After extracting the DLC file simply drag it into Horizon and save it to your device, don’t change any IDs, they’re fine how they are. You can now move them to your 360’s had drive. If you need more help feel free to message me.

WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files You will need one of the top 2 on the list. 32 or 64bit Windows OS.

http://www.7-zip.org/ Same as WinRAR, download the one that matches you OS.

1 Like

Hello, the link of dishonored dlc is down, I would be grateful if someone could reupload the dlcs(PAL version).

Old and outdated links i think most of it is.

Im going to mention @aden34 just to see if he still update something.
If not this should be closed.

Wondering if anyone can help with a problem I have. Got the bioshock infinite dlc but when I load up the game it asks that I need to get a title update to play the dlc. I have no way at all to get my xbox online so does anyone have any links or any idea on how to get it?

You can download title updates on your computer, them move them to your USB device with Horizon, and then move them to your 360’s hard drive. You should find what you need at the link below. I just looked and there’s 7 updates available. You should probably go with number 7.