Ads removal

hello, when I access Wemod for using some cheats, I saw I could see an Ad in the bottom right corner, and I would like to see it removed without being able to buy the Pro version, bc there is already a button for “upgrade to pro”

thanks for hearing what I have to say

1 Like

Ads are how we afford to keep WeMod free for everyone. You will need to go to Pro if you don’t want to see the ads.

1 Like

but it wasn’t there before, and they could have it in a better location on the app?
I don’t use the app in full-screen mode, just half-mode

This is with the app’s smallest size, and the ads don’t interfere with anything. Where else would you suggest we put them?

For me how I use, it does interfere. how I was using it.
it would be nice to have it beside the left side of the “save mods” button
all the mods were expanded the whole screen, it got ruined now

That does not work as many trainers have info there. Can you explain how it interferes?

I have always seen the Red box in the previous picture as I have seen before the ad box come up.
so it fully expands the whole app with the text.
the Ad is it is kinda distracting for me when it is always blinking
if it is possible, they could make an “x” button to make it disappear. like you can do with the infobox too

You will need to go Pro if you don’t want to see it.

Sorry, I don’t have the economy to do that, is there no other way? than go pro. I don’t like the monthly payment solutions. I would consider a one-time payment buy

One time payments are not sustainable so that is not something we will be offering. You can subscribe to an annual subscription and cancel immediately if you don’t want it to auto renew.

okay. thanks anyway

How about having it on the “explore” screen and not on the “my games” page when someone uses the cheats or any other page than the cheat page (my games)

That would mean less exposure and therefore less income for WeMod.

The ads exist so that WeMod can cover the costs of development, which is in no way cheap, especially not in today’s economy.

As a community & marketing manager for a game development company, it’s my professional opinion that the advert is in just the right place for the right amount of exposure, without sacrificing the UI/UX or being intrusive. They could have forced you to watch the advert every time you wanted to turn a cheat on, if they wanted to, but they don’t (and yes even I think that would be a step too far). :slight_smile:

The options are:

1. See the ads to help WeMod pay the bills.
  2. Buy a Pro subscription to help WeMod pay the bills.
2 Likes

WeMod is providing tons of trainers in one place for free. I’ll for sure deal with the ads. If it’s that big of a deal why not just launch the game and do this. WeMod will still get revenue and you won’t have to see the ads anymore.

out

1 Like

Ads from my point of view never bothered me while I was using the free option. Why? Let me point out few things and myb you’ll chnage your mind.

1.You get free trainers.
2.You get clean trainers that don’t have viruses attached to them.
3.You get thousands of trainers in one place.
4.You get almost more than 3-4 versions of the trainer for the same game just to be able to use them with your version of the game.
5.You don’t have to go to the search engines and deal with hundreds of pop-up ads on random sites just to be able to click download.
6.You get the best of the best trainer makers right here on this app.
7.You get updates very fast.
8.You get a proffesional desktop application.
9.You get a very kind, fast responding and intelegent support.
10.You get to be able to fix your game or get help on the forum from either trainer makers or community.
11. You get fair price for the pro option considering other sites that makes you pay for the latest “exclusive” trainers while here you get them for free and you don’t actually need to pay for the “exclusive”.
12.Thousands of us waited for something like this app and we are very gratefull for it.

I could add more lines here but I think I made my point. When I thought of everything these people go through every day, how much work they put in this app, Pro version I use is just me saying “Thank you”

1 Like

That’s a good tips :clinking_glasses:

I don’t have a problem with the ads on the wemod interface. However, I do wish I could opt out of having video ads play on the interface. I have a multi monitor setup and I keep wemod open on another screen while I play games so I can reference the cheat list. However I noticed that sometimes video ads will start playing and it’s incredibly distracting. Fortunately, they don’t play audio, so that’s good at least. Still, I still think it would be nice to be able to opt out of full motion video ads on the interface.

Agreed… plus video ads take GPU memory to run and I tend to listen to a Twitch stream while gaming. The ad takes just enough memory to cause lag spikes while gaming.

1 Like

An add every once in a while is fine, but your ads play one right after the other constantly. Which means our systems are constantly loading in ads which can cause slow down in game. Make Pro a one time payment of like $20 and I’ll pay in, but I’m not going to pay a monthly subscription. You introducing ads the way you did just makes me not want to use the platform not upgrade to pro.

This is an extremely bad idea. A one-time payment does not help with the long-term ongoing costs of running the business. If everyone pays their $20, then where is WeMod going to get the rest of its funding from to continue to develop & maintain the software, pay for servers, pay creators, etc, when that fund source is exhausted?

Broken down to “daily” instalments, the existing price of a single person’s Pro subscription isn’t even enough to buy one WeMod developer a daily decent cup of coffee in a major city. And it’s the cheapest compared to WeMod’s main competitor (who offers less trainers…).