AdVenture Capitalist Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Probably not with a trainer. Just use steam achievement manager.

All of the cheats work pretty well, aside from cheap upgrades which only allows for upgrading up to 400. I also had the idea of ‘quick-complete goals’ for the events. this would mean that I don’t have to waste gold on resetting my goals just to find out that someone is 50,000 points ahead of me on the leaderboard.

Found out that most of those players ARE A.i. when you play Events Leaderboards, so in other words Events Leaderboards ARE Rigged.

And Yes I have Tested this to make sure, I checked each player I played against for steam accounts. And All but most of them have ONLY played Adventure Capitalist. (Top 5 Players to make sure.)

I love this trainer. the only thing is, can we can have Unlimited GOLD or in events, we can have easy goals, which reduces all goal stats to like 0 (20% chance) or 1 (80% chance)?

The Cheap Upgrades hack doesn’t work. Basically it’ll set the price on an upgrade to 0.00 but I won’t be able to get it for some reason

The F4-Cheap Upgrades is bugged, it still gets stuck at 400 of each thing… Could this be looked into, please?

Please Update This Trainer! Cheap Upgrades are broken in this trainer!

This does need Updating. Mega Money, Instant Production, Cheap Upgrades just turns off if you turn them on. While Mega Angels does stay on doesnt look like it does anything at all though.

none of the cheats is working. all of them exept mega angels instantly turn off. and mega angels doesnt even work.

whenever i use cheap upgrades i believe, upgrades dont go above 400

yo you should definately add infinite mega bucks and infinite tickets

Game Mods needs a Update:
Mega Money.
Instant Production.
Cheap Upgrades.

cAN YOU ADD uNlimited gold bars please

All but Mega Angels need upgrades

everything except for mega angels suddenly turns off and now wont activate.

EDIT… i figured out my issue, i needed to start the game first and then click play and activate the mods. Launching the game from wemod doesn’t work, but turning on wemod after the game is started works fine.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem like any of the mods are working now.