Age of Empires: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited health and fast construction doesn’t work, activates then deactivates itself

Hello
Unlimited health and fast build doesn’t work, turns on and off after update 101.101.36202.0 4819260 Steam
Thank you

sorry for the reply,it’s working now thank you so much :smile:

late*

Most welcome. Glad it works for you now. Have fun :slight_smile:

are this trainer still working fine with the steam version ??

Can confirm that after the July Update to AoE: Definitive edition the following cheats will no longer enable.

• Fast Recruiting
  • Fast Upgrades

Every other cheat seems to still work no problem.

The Age of Empires: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 days ago I was still able to use wemod in the game Age of Empires - Definitive Edition but why can’t it be used today ??

Is there a reason you are attempting to use an old trainer?

I’m sorry I got the wrong screenshot, but even if I want to use the latest history, a pop up will appear like that.
And why is the game “not compatible”?

It is showing compatible for me. Did you purchase the game from Steam?

for information only. I bought the game at the reseller in dvd form not in steam. Does WeMod have to be games from Steam, not DVDs?

WeMod.log (15.1 KB)

please check my log…

Yes, it needs to be Steam.

Above attempt at opening game first and then “Playing” from WeMod still locks out of single player with the message from Gauaistan above. :frowning:

When you alt-tabbed to hit play on WeMod, were you loaded in a single-player game already?

The game keeps crashing when I use them. During startup it begins to crash

You need to update the trainer for this game. It just keeps crashing at random.
It is becoming more of a pain every day

I have been using this for several days and i have had no crash issues i have started the trainer after launching the game not sure if that has affected it.

Suddenly today when i try to actiavte wemod for it just crashes the game completly to desktop. nvm restart fixed the issue. it was affecting all my games as well not sure what happened but restart fixed it.