Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I know it probably doesn’t mean anything, but I’m canceling my subscription until unlimited health gets put back (if it does). Not malicious, but I only kept it up for that one specific cheat.

9 Likes

I’ve lost unlimited health for twenty days :sob: :sob: :sob:

6 Likes

That was a great trainer, but without unlimited health it became another useless garbage. :disappointed:

4 Likes

I agree! The unlimited health trainer made it great and I used it all the time. Is there any other unlimited health cheat trainer that works with this game?

5 Likes

Can you add the Unlimited Heath Cheat Please It Will Make The Trainer Even Better

Thank You

6 Likes

Any updates on the Unlimited Health Cheat? I am still waiting for it to be back :frowning:

7 Likes

Me to! I want to come back quickly as well so I can continue to play the game! I stopped playing it when they took it away!

4 Likes

I never opened the game again after losing unlimited health, but I’d love to play it, so please :slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes

I’d rather have it crash a few times with unlimited health than have a trainer without unlimited health.

8 Likes

This tool seems to need an update, some of the features are no longer working, such as quick conscription and quick research are no longer valid.

2 Likes

Quick research is working for me, but I confirm quick conscription is not.

2 Likes

Fast recruiting and fast construction don’t seem working anymore

1 Like

Hi,can you update this trainer bc it doesnt work,there was a new update so can you?

Hi when you do update the trainer can you re add the unlimited health option please mainly beacuse fling refuses to update his trainer of age of empires 2

3 Likes

I’d love to have a one-hit-kill option. It’s better than unlimited health in my opinion.

1 Like

We really need the infinite life function, this is the best function of the all.
PLEASE consider to return this function even though it probably cause game crashing
You probably can add some warning or notification beside this function button to alert users
But not totally delete it, this is quite unfair to other users

11 Likes

The Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

i need unlimited healthy :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

Yes, unlimited health with a warning for stability would be nice.

6 Likes

Please bring back Unlimited Health. It makes the Hard Campaigns much more fun to play.

6 Likes