Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

OMG!!! Only that remains of the original!! the next version will have 2 options :C T.T

3 Likes

Why did you remove instant research, building and training?! Jeeeeez

6 Likes

Please add back instant research, instant building and instant training options.

6 Likes

In this Form the Trainer is not very helpful

4 Likes

Fling has updated their trainer! Much better than this.

1 Like

Hello, the last update of the mod is not good (23.03.2023). Major features are missing: Unlimited Health, Fast Upgrades, Fast Construction, Fast Recruiting. Please add this to the trainer. Thank you :hugs:

1 Like

Use Fling’s trainer. Has everything except fast upgrades.

2 Likes

I downloaded and use it but the old trainer overwrite every time the new installation.

1 Like

What?

1 Like

Is there a plan to get the old options (e.g., the previous release) ??

2 Likes

I installed the Fling’s trainer but it will be always overwritten by the MranitFun version.

1 Like

When I am playing and trying to activate the mods, it doesn’t activate, does their is a specific thing to do for making it activate? because it was working the following days of the update but not since the last week

1 Like

Download the Standalone version.

They launch a patch today, the trainer needs update, not working anymore

4 Likes

Version 81058 released today - mods don’t work again

1 Like

Yeah the trainer is busted since update 81058.

1 Like

can confirm latest patch borked. Please fix.

1 Like

Hello @MrAntiFun

After the new update the cheats are no longer working. Would it be possible to add AOE2:DE to the Update Queue please?

Thanks!

4 Likes

I think Fling is the one in charge of AOE2 DE

1 Like

I just checked, Fling updated this on his website but not on wemod. You guys might need to notice them to update it on wemod. Also you can grab it from Fling website.

1 Like