Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you for the information. Now I just need to know how to get to the Fling website. Does anyone have a link for me or a hint on how to find it myself?

1 Like

It just https://flingtrainer.com/ or direct AOE2:DE trainer link Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Trainer - FLiNG Trainer - PC Game Cheats and Mods The auto update is wemod and is dated March 22. The standalone is April 12 which work perfectly.

Those who have pro account please notice the team to update it.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information. Is there any other way than posting here to inform the team? I am a PRO user but I only know this option.

the mod doesnt work, it doesnt give me food.

The Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Bonjour,
Sur le site de Fling il y a le trainer avec le mode invincible ā€¦ pourquoi ce mode nā€™apparait jamais dans lā€™application WeMod ?
Je vous remercie.

Hello, could you plz add fast construction, recruitment, research, and god mode?

3 Likes

I install this version but ehen WeMod start the old/standard version starts. How to turn it off?

Canā€™t help you, please request from Mr Antifun.

Hi You can add another mod >>>> god mode <<<<

2 Likes

Return of Rome DLC is out. All mods are not working. When you trigger any it resets your values to 0. Really looking forward to the this DLC hopefully its a quick update to the trainer. Thanks!

1 Like

We seriously need the God Mode function to play the campaign, please consider adding it back, thank you!

4 Likes

The Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

All gratitude towards updating the trainers as fast as possible. However, please include all the old cheats and functions. It is very tedious and distracting to press the button each time the player runs out of resource or got population blocked when in the midst of fighting. Iā€™m positive that Iā€™m not the only one who had this sentiment. I honestly appreciate it if you do so on the next update or anytime of your leisure.

1 Like

It would also be nice if, aside from god mode, fast recruiting/fast building/fast developping could be re-added to the trainer. Thanks for the update though.

2 Likes

ty for update! I agree with above to add back the resource cheat where itā€™s just unlimited

1 Like

please give
Unlimited Food cheat added
Unlimited Wood cheat added
Unlimited Stone cheat added
Unlimited Gold cheat added
Max Population Cap cheat added
Unlimited Population cheat added
Fast Upgrades cheat added

thanks~~~~~

this , really is needed for the new campaigns as ressources are just not enough to keep up with the waves of ennemies , fast upgrade and unit creations need to be back

Thanks for the update! I donā€™t understand the others saying they want the unlimited resources back, to me what we need the most is unlimited health, fast construction, research and recruitment

1 Like

Back then, just one button press, you get resources stayed infinite for the rest of the game ( thereā€™s 4 type so 4 times by the way ). Now, each time you need more, you have to press a lot of times throughout the game pressing it so it doesnā€™t get depleted. If you vouch for the previous options back, might as well vouch for this one too.

1 Like