Age of Empires II HD Cheats and Trainer for Steam

so the cheats work well except for 1 small issue not enough 9’s for resources/currency cant purchase map reveal since(for those who play against many enemies the cost is in the 5digit range or higher, if possible maybe add 1 more 9 to the cheats so that instead of 9,999 its 99,999 other than that great job once again, been waiting on this trainer for months too lolz :smile:

@ClanCentirio You know you could have earned the last 9 :stuck_out_tongue:

Just kidding, trainer updated with more monies and resources

2 Likes

The Age of Empires II HD cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

So will these cheats disable achievments?

No, more than likely NOT. Because the trainer is stealthy and game doesn’t know it’s being modified (the game crashes if it suspects any modifications due to the anticheat) so you should get achievements fine.

Thank you so much! I love you guys!

I’m assuming this won’t work multiplayer, right?

@justthatginger. Work ? Nothung here is made for multiplayer that said mite work but if you get banned has nothing to do with wemod. ! All trainers on here are for single player only

The game has anticheat which is assume is for keeping scum away from cheating in online. So yeah, it’s not going to work :slight_smile:

Is it possible to have an instant build included? As there is an in game cheat for it already (aegis) so would it be possible to include it in the Infinity trainer?

I’d like to agree to this because as you said, (going by your name here on the forums), STN that your trainer doesn’t disable the achievements awards then I think all, not just me, but all other players here that like to use your trainer would be greatly appreciated if you did add the “aegis” cheat abilities to your trainer.

thanks STN another great trainer for a game ive played off and on for so many years now.

1 Like

Can you please do a trainer for Age Of Empires IV 2018 : Definitive Edition.

Whenever I toggle one of these cheats my game crashes, so it’s not really “stealthy” is it…

Same, once I’ved used a second cheat the game freezes then crashes on me.

can you fix the problem were are having. once we use 2 mods it will crash, i can only hope your doing that right now. :heart:

Create instant units (?

Need to use this one this one is older