Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I play in skirmish mode on Steam and it happens when I’ve been playing for a while with wemod enabled, even though I haven’t applied any cheats.
On some occasion I have started a game and activated wemod later, when I had been playing for some time. In this case, sometimes, not always, I have been able to finish the game without errors, but when I finish that game and start a new one, it gives me that error again.

2 Likes

As mentioned, the game crashes everytime following the error message “Another process may be tampering with this game”.
And to clarify: it does crash even if it’s launched with no cheats enabled, so the issue lies with the trainer itself launching the game and sitting there.

Thanks.

1 Like

Don’t launch the game from WeMod. Launch it through instead.

1 Like

TexW1a is right. I also get the same error message “Another process may be tampering with this game”

I start the game and when i´m in the Mainscreen i connect the trainer with it. Following i start a solo skirmish Match against bots. When i´m a about 1-2min in the Round i will get the error message and i will be thrown out of the game

1 Like

I think it’s some Wemod problem with Steam or Windows, not with AoE3DE in particular, I’ve tried playing with ANNO 1800 and after playing for a while it gives me the same error

Good suggestion.

I tried this - still got the error, so it does not matter when wemod starts or how its launched.

It keeps giving me the same error: another process may be tampering with the game
I think it’s an AoE3DE problem, today I played Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 with Wemod activated using the cheats and it didn’t give me any errors
These are the error files :
ErrorAoE3DE.txt (23.6 KB)
WeMod-before error.log (13.7 KB)
WeMod-after error.log (31.0 KB)

2 Likes

I have the same problem.
But when i start AoE3 over the Steam overlay, go into a map/campaign and start then Wemod with the Cheats i want, it works for like 10 - 15 mintes. After that i also get the tampering message.

1 Like

The same happens to me. I start AoE3 from Steam, I start a game and a little later I start Wemod and after 5-10 minutes I get the error. Before , sometimes I could finish a game but now it always gives me the error

Today I played with the trainer downloaded from Fling Trainer : Standalone Versions , V13.18214.Plus.10 and it worked perfectly. I have activated Infinite Population (F5) and Instant Recruit (F9). It hasn’t given me any errors.

3 Likes

The Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

“Another process may be tampering with this game” is back.

1 Like

“Another process may be tampering with this game” what???

1 Like

every time i play age of empires 3 it crashed when i played with the mod on wemod and i don t know why i looked my self on when the mod was updated it was updated this year month 10 and still don t work. i hope with all of my joy for games tha the moders can fix this. and for other games like this and beond. thats why i create this topic

1 Like

The Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

“Another process may be tampering with this game” seems to be fixed with latest update.

Very much appreciate this.

The 7th option “Set Exp” seems to do nothing. May i ask to add an “Instant shipment” option?

I like what I see but is there a way to get god mode made cause I hate dying and second unlimited population cause I tried the reset population and it sometimes works and then it won’t after a few soldiers made other than that awesome work.

Using “FLiNG” trainer & the game work just fine.
there should be option to use multiple trainer for same game.

above link for FLiNG trainer who are interested & facing problem.

AGE OF EMPIRES III DEFINITIVE EDITION UPDATE V13.29985-ELAMIGOS latest working update

“Another process may be tampering with this game”.
This error again after recent update.

Again with the error
“Another process may be tampering with this game”
Cannot start the game with this error in the game.
Please fix

1 Like