Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the game detects what i have wemod and blocks everything except the “exit” button…
pls update the trainer to use the game!

1 Like

Has anyone found a way to bypass “Another process may be tampering with the game”?

1 Like

trainer is still being detected and everything locked. have both lauched the game from steam and then from the trainer.

2 Likes

Yeah, I Have Been Having The Same Problem Can Some Please Update The Trainer?

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun please update this trainee my lord <3 I’m gettin’ “Another process may be tampering with the game” when I launch the game. Everything is blocked and I can’t play with mod. If u can, pls update this one, AOE is so good and mod will fit well to the challenges :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Just checked as of January 30, 2023, and the trainer is detected and unplayable on Steam

Edit: Current build is “13.38085” and the last update on WeMod is 11-02-2022.

2 Likes

Age of Empires 3 recently updated to version 13.38085 and the trainer no longer works. As a WeMod Pro member, is there any chance this game can get a little love to catch up to the latest release? I know it’s not a super popular game, but it’d still be awesome to have options available for single-player fun.

3 Likes

You can use the downloaded trainer from Fling Trainer (Standalone Version), it is not the same but it works perfectly

2 Likes

They dont Do anything? I Cant Play too, because i Have the Same Problem.

They have a lot of other games to update too. We need to wait until they update this one.

The Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Still doesn’t work

First of all, sorry for all messages mistakes and all those edits. I made a few tests and take out my doubts!! @MrAntiFun many thanks to your hardwork with all the mods you made and stay updating. Actually it works only for a few minutes yesterday (friday 02/10)!

@CreativeMountain625 For me was happening the same thing, when I pressed Play through WeMod app, the game showed the message below.

I discovered what I did wrong. To bypass this error you need to first open the game through Steam and than press Play on WeMod app!

Unfortunately, only last for a few minutes yesterday (friday 02/10), after all this I got the same error again “Another process may be tampering with the game.” when I pressed Alt+Tab!

Edit: This morning (saturday 02/11), after WeMod update on app, it’s working fine. Opened the game through WeMod app and starts playing, everything working without crashing, even when I press Alt+Tab. I don’t know if it was because WeMod att or something the staff made. Anyway, many thanks!

@MrAntiFun the mod isn’t working 100%. I was playing campaign, everything fine and when I pressed alt+tab to change a mod, my game gave the same error.

If you can, please fix it. Your update didn’t work.

Edit:
I tried to make through offline steam but didn’t work either.

Changes:

1 Like

Thank you @MrAntiFun! Now it’s working, BUT the problem by pressing Alt+Tab is still ocurring.

I played for about 20 minutes, when pressed Alt+Tab for the third time, the game gave the same thing. I don’t know if is something specific, but I will continue doing some tests. If “Another process may be tampering with the game” shows without pressing Alt+Tab I will let you know!

Apparently the error only occurs when pressing Alt+Tab.

Edit:

I played for plus 40 minutes, works perfectly. The error realy only occurs when pressing Alt+Tab.

Hello, can you add God mode or invincible option.
Thanks

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Thank you @MrAntiFun! Now even with alt+tab everything working perfectly!

1 Like

it does not work in online mode, it works with bots, but with real games it gives an error, as if it loses connection, then a synchronization error, then a loss of communication. the error appears instantly after pressing f1 or other commands