Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the game detects what i have wemod and blocks everything except the “exit” button…
pls update the trainer to use the game!

1 Like

Has anyone found a way to bypass “Another process may be tampering with the game”?

1 Like

trainer is still being detected and everything locked. have both lauched the game from steam and then from the trainer.

2 Likes

Yeah, I Have Been Having The Same Problem Can Some Please Update The Trainer?

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun please update this trainee my lord <3 I’m gettin’ “Another process may be tampering with the game” when I launch the game. Everything is blocked and I can’t play with mod. If u can, pls update this one, AOE is so good and mod will fit well to the challenges :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Just checked as of January 30, 2023, and the trainer is detected and unplayable on Steam

Edit: Current build is “13.38085” and the last update on WeMod is 11-02-2022.

2 Likes

Age of Empires 3 recently updated to version 13.38085 and the trainer no longer works. As a WeMod Pro member, is there any chance this game can get a little love to catch up to the latest release? I know it’s not a super popular game, but it’d still be awesome to have options available for single-player fun.

2 Likes

You can use the downloaded trainer from Fling Trainer (Standalone Version), it is not the same but it works perfectly

2 Likes