Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I was playing the historical missions but after using the cheats and once a battle starts…it crashes

1 Like

Not working on latest update for AOE… single player games (skirmish) cheats arent working
please update to latest game version released

1 Like

yeah same problem observed here too - and for skirmish single player game it doesnt work

1 Like

Yes the Windows version users got an update - steam users, it appears will not get an update. :crazy_face:

New update broke the trainer again.

2 Likes

The Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Still having crashes when playing Campaign, you can play any mission and the game will run like 10 minutes with cheats and then crashes, no error no nothing just poof .exe nowhere to be found in task manager. Godmode is ■■■■■■ up some units get 9999 health while others just have normal hitpoints and it switches between some units and so on. I usually did not have that problem a few months ago when I played now Its just unplayable at this point. Most of the Trainers for AOE3DE crash in Campaign, have tried from the Cheat engine site, from Fling and so on. none of them manage to let me play the game without crashing. It was present last patch and this patch aswell.

Thank you for your time, hope you’ll look into the issue when you have the time being as busy as you are.

Cheers!

2 Likes

not working for skirmish or single player mode games

4 Likes

god mode is still hit and miss

3 Likes

Game crashes during campaign play

2 Likes

Hello. 09 January 2022. Game still silent CTD without warning when using trainer during campaign, works fine without. The problem appears to be god mode, which is the most preferred cheat since the game has cheats but does not have a god mode cheat built in.

1 Like

Absolutely every trainer is CTD without a warning… I would like to have at least one that isnt but sadly They are all ducked. Can’t play a single campaign mission without it CTD-ing straight to desktop. Been waiting since 21. December for them to fix at least one on the entire internet but no… Absolutely no response from anyone, alot of people commenting and nothing every single dude that made a trainer this patch has failed miserably. I guess we need to wait for the next patch dudes.

Cheers!

1 Like

same here game is crashing with/without god mode

3 Likes

Changes:

• Set Food cheat added
  • Set Wood cheat added
  • Set Gold cheat added
  • Set Exp cheat added
  • Set Influence cheat added
  • Set Export cheat added
1 Like

Loaded up Campaign and got an error, this happens when you launch the game without the trainer and pressing “Play” button in Wemod after the game has already opened.
You need to Open Wemod and press “Play” if you open the game using Wemod then the error won’t come.

I know how to add resources, but how to add exp?

What happened to god mode?

3 Likes

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please make an option for God Mode again. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

@bananaspliit @Lee_Gendary The developers completely changed up the code and made it harder for cheats to be made. Don’t know if God Mode will come back :confused:

3 Likes