Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

why no Unlimited Health anymore on aoe2 or 3??? What gives?

3 Likes

Not Working :frowning:

My FPS drops to between 15 to 25 every time a activate the trainer

The instant options do not work, at least not skirmish mode, please update. Preferably copy Fling’s old trainer as it has better options, unfortunately he no longer updates any of his old trainers.

The frame degradation is severe when running the trainer
Especially 2vs 2 or more
It’s hard to play

1 Like

There is a little problem. The option to reset the population doesn’t work well for the extra troops in the home city. For example, despite resetting the population back to zero, the home city keeps showing only the message that the military limit is full.

1 Like

@TastyCookie
I’ve noticed a few times it seems to randomly start working later in the game, have you found a way to reliably reproduce that function?

Massive frame drops when activating anything

They just released a 3GB game update, please patch

The Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Bonjour,
En mode instantané 
 recherche, construction et recrutement ne fonctionnent pas.
Cordialement.

Instant recruiting, construction and research do not work. And this was found after starting the cheats while in a mission.

The new update of the 29/05 is weird

Activating Wemod makes the game run extremely slow and freeze.
The cheats work but the game is unplayable since its so slow. please fix it.

4 Likes

Frame rate issue still present.
Edit: Re-tried, since I never bothered again after noticing the frames, using only 1 code instead my usual 2. Frame rate still drops, now worse than before, to the 7-10fps from the 30-35fps. I’m running a 1060 and have no problem running the game on max settings with extended zoom. I also used the trainer when it wasn’t compatible, only one code worked, instant research, but I had no frame rate issue what so ever. The only codes that works now are resource codes and as well as the pop reset code, some of the time and not completely.

2 Likes

None of these cheats work in Skirmish mode. WeMod needs to hire more devs, the lack of testing and slow updates across the entire platform is why I quit paying for pro. I’d love to support you guys financially again but not if you’re going to keep offering the same level of service. If anything it was better 2-3 years ago.

2 Likes

Frame rate issue still persist

4 Likes

Framerate issue as well. If I leave it on it’ll crash the game without fail. Even just having the trainer on without any cheats activated.

1 Like

There is a very noticeable drop in the frame rate of the game with this tool on, so hopefully the staff will be able to fix this issue.

2 Likes

the frame rate is bad , please fix it

3 Likes