Age of Empires IV Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hard work much appreciated sir. MrAntiFun/WeMod is the only reason why I still play on PC.

Yea game crashes second u try to activate any of these cheats :frowning:

If the new version crash, you can go to ā€œHistoryā€ and use the 11/7/2021 update instead of the new one.

If you are having crashing issues please whitelist WeMod in your AV and make sure you are disabling the cheats before cutscenes as instructed. The game has an anti-cheat and if the cheats are enabled the game will crash.

Excellent tip @Lamaka ! The version from 11/7/2021 works like a charm, no more game crashes for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

The 11/6/21 version works like a charm.

Could we alter the God mode to allow the player to kill their sheep?

1 Like

New update makes options f1-f4 not work

Please change Set Food, Set Gold, Set Stones and Set Wood to Add Food, Add Gold, Add Stones and Add Wood

First off, keep up the great work guys. I love using WeMod. Unfortunately with the new patch today, my game crashed and all I tried to use was the resources cheats. I was not able to test any of the others. Thanks for all your hard work. Please update this to work with the new patch.

3 Likes

This trainer was outdated and no longer keep updating for the recent two updates. The current latest update patch version is 9369. Please update your trainer too.

Iā€™m facing the same problem. it seems that the game is able to detect the cheat mid game.

please, need update the trainer. the cheats not works

1 Like

please, need update the trainer. the cheats not works

Update from yesterday broke the trainer

Bump to update, i dont see it on the queue

il gioco crasha quando avvio il trainer. Io ho pagato per avere il trainer quindi muovetevi ad aggiornare

Same here, the trainer didnā€™t work for 9369 steam version, it crashes the game.
itā€™ll be great if itā€™s working again like before. Thanksā€¦

Same here, game crashes immediately after starting a game. Any solutions?

1 Like

Me 2. Game crash after launch

1 Like