Age of Empires IV Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Instant construction
is not working

None of the cheats are working for me, playing campaign

Window store version still shows my version is not compatible with the cheats even after update and none of the cheats work at all.

1 Like

None Of the player cheats are working for me since the update, were working fine before, but the inventory cheats are still working

EDIT: Now if i try to start the game using we mod, it fails to open, then if i start game through xbox app the alt+tab and click play = instant CTD

I think Iā€™m doing something wrong. the cheats were working fine 2 days ago but now only the inventory commands and not the player commands are working.

1 Like

I was also using this for a few days now and now the cheats are not working. Yesterday the resource cheats would still work and nothing else, now nothing works.

same here mate @Dubears

1. AOE4 Crashes after several mins of playing, also F1 F3 and F4 are not working (Resources are working OK) - for Microsoft store.

@Dubears @ZlatanJR09 @Shaggy_smokes @AngryBeardedGuy @IIZerohero @Jafo0430

Sorry for the tag! Could you guys tell me which game mode youā€™re playing in? If itā€™s Skirmish, Iā€™m afraid the trainer is only meant for the Campaign at the moment.

If it is Campaign, could you give me more details as to the campaign mission, when youā€™re experiencing the issues, etc. Any detail is much appreciated!

1 Like

A suggestion:
To add the F1:F4 options to the Skirmish mode. It will be much more enjoyable to have it there :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am trying to use it with campaign, before the mod update, they were fine (occasional CTD on cutscenes) but since the update, it has resulted in instant CTD the moment i hit play on the client.
I went back to using the pre update mods but they also result in unpredictable CTDā€™s regardless of mission etc. I cant really provide much more info than that Iā€™m afraid

I used the trainer during the entire campaign, for all of the nations. French, english, Rus and mongolian, and i had the issue the entire time where all i could do was add resources, nothing else worked. and even that crashed my game on load screens.

Campaign mode, still no joy on the player cheats. Only the inventory cheats work with the latest update. I found that using the previous version under history I can use the cheats, I just have to remember to turn them off before any cut scenes.

2 Likes

If you have the PRO membership, with the mobile app, the game is not crashing at all.
Also, previous trainer is working with the Skirmish mode - also, not crashes if using the app.

Same Thing with me with current version. I stand corrected everthing is working Kuddos WeMod

Yeah, mine was working fine up til the last few missions in the Mongol campaignā€¦ Iā€™m on the one where I have to build the suped up trebuchets and build the mud bridges to take the twin cities, it keeps crashing as soon as I move units into the city walls.

Also, Iā€™m using the Windows Store/GamePass version and everytime I start the trainer, it says it may not be compatible with my version of the game now (I assume the game itself has been updated since the last trainer update so this may be causing issues for some?)

@AngryBeardedGuy @Dubears @Jafo0430

Only thing I can think of is perhaps AV? Always worth a shot to try whitelisting these two folders through your AV if your game is crashing when injecting the trainer or enabling cheats.

• C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\WeMod
  • C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\WeMod

I believe there was an update at some point today. I tried playing a campaign mission and it crashed shortly upon starting, so it may need an update. Is this the proper place to report such things? I just started using WeMod recently.

The Age of Empires IV cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Not an antivirus issue. Game does not crash for me. The player cheats simply do not work for me in Windows store/game pass version. Even with this morningā€™s update. No change. Wemod warns me that cheats may not work with this version of the game and they simply do not work in campaign mode. Only the original wemod version worked and still does, that just crashes during cut scenes, but if I disable the cheats before the cut scenes all is fine. I just wish the newest updates worked.