Age of Wonders: Planetfall Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey MAF.
When I start the game with the trainer the game lags like hell.
but when I start the game normaly it´s fine.
Any suggestion what I am doing wrong?
btw I love your trainers.

@MrAntiFun

Lotta times it’s due to an antivirus causing lag or slow down when using trainers I noticed a few people have mentioned this

So it seems that using Unlimited Battle Movement also affects the AI opponents. When I ended my turn in game for the AI to take their turn, they moved and battled infinitely and I never got to go again. I had to close out the game. Can you fix this?

The Age of Wonders: Planetfall cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Changes:

Please update, the game suddenly will get stuck on “Opponents are Moving” with cheats activated -tried the game without cheats, it’ll just play regulary. The moment you use the cheats, the game will be stuck by 25-40 turns; and when you load a game (without no cheats prior) it’ll be stuck too on 15-30 turns.

Please update MAF.

The game was updated on the 5th December, which is three days after MAF’s latest trainer was released on the 2nd December. It’s just very unfortunate timing.

You’ll probably need to vote for an update via the update request feature. https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

Changes:

why does it say it is incompatible with my version?
steam
windows 10 64

Make sure your copy of the game is up to date.
And make sure you actually purchased the copy from Steam and isn’t a cracked copy.
Try the trainer anyway.

This is because we have tested the trainer internally after an update and found one or more cheats to be broken. You can still use it if you wish, certain options just may not work :+1:

Changes:

Changes:

REQ: City Editor and Hero states editor would be good

1 Like

Map cheats seem to be working fine but the battle health and movement are not working

Changes:

Unlimited map health doesn’t seem to work. My units die when I select auto-battle instead of manual.

how do I get fast production to work? sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt and I cant figure out the trick to it.