Agents of Mayhem Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’ve got the same problem as Griff_Greymuzzle. I’ve got whatever the most recent Steam version is, purchased legitimately. It crashes to desktop as soon as I activate the cheats and then do anything, such as open a menu, close a menu, or click anything…

Steam. Totally legit purchase. Latest version. Updated everything etc etc…

1 Like

Alright, i will check it out. Maybe the game pushed an update

1 Like

I actually had the same issue a few weeks ago (shortly after the release I guess), but didn’t think to check the discussions about it (I’m new to Infinity)

@The_Dread_Angel @Griff_Greymuzzle I just tested and it works fine for me. See if your antivirus might be the issue or something else causing the crash? Do you guys have any mods installed?

No mods, I’ve used Infinity successfully on other titles (Witcher 3 for example). It’s specific to Agents of Mayhem.

I just unloaded everything not needed to run Steam, the game and Infinity. I was able to get it to run, so… it IS an external program causing issues. If I get time I’ll look into it. Otherwise, not your mod’s problem. Thanks for the time!

Griff, I’ll give that a shot and see if I can replicate your success.

new patch for the game today.

Cheats still work.

1 Like

Same prob as Griff and Dread. Infinity works fine with other games but this one crashes every time within about 10 seconds of starting.

Run the game yourself then attach infinity?.

Tried that last night. Never done it before so i’m not sure if I did it right. I started the game, then pulled up infinity and hit “play” as if I were trying to start it through Infinity. Game instantly crashed. It’s not that big a deal. The game isn’t terribly difficult. At least so far. I was just hoping to speed up some of the grind.

Same problem. Tried starting with Infinity (short black flash as it launches, then CTD), tried to attach it after starting the game (instant CTD), and also tried shutting down as many background programs as I could. This started happening exactly after the most recent update (1.05).

Well, the trainer does nothing when you inject it (until you press a hotkey) so it’s definitely not the trainer. Do you guys have antivirus that could be causing issues?

I’m using the built-in AV and firewall of Win10. After it stopped working, I’ve excluded the installation folder from the AV, and explicitly allowed it in the firewall. I’ve also tried running everything as Administrator. Still nothing.

It is kind of strange that this started happening right after the update. I mean the game updated and I started it up right away and it crashed, yet it didn’t crash the day before. So, it could be the game as well. I’m going to try and verify the game files.

There also hadn’t been a Windows update then that might have changed the Security features. I have tried disabling Windows Security completely, but again, nothing.

I hope it isn’t what i think it is. This game is made by the same game company as Saints row iv and SR4 didn’t like infinity getting injected at all (something about the game not liking infinity’s protection) and would crash in the same way upon injection.

If it is what you think it is, then everyone should have this problem, right? So, if you don’t have this problem, and you have the latest 1.05 patch, then that isn’t the problem either, is it? I could try a few more things like really shutting every program down including Security, disconnect from internet and run both Steam and Infinity as Administrator, and just in case, allow both the game, Steam, and Infinity through the firewall.

The only other way I could try this is a full reinstall of the game. If neither works, I can install both on my laptop and try there. That still has Avast as AV.

EDIT: Nope, tried shutting down all programs (it was as close to Safe Mode as I could get it). Technically, I could’ve tried shutting down as much services as I could, but I didn’t bother spending the time on it. Last thing I could try is installing it on my laptop, but I don’t think that would be any different

I’ll check the game and talk to frank see what’s going on.

1 Like

Having the same problem with just this game. runs fine on its own but with infinity its insta-crash.

1 Like

Same here.