Alien Isolation Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Alien Isolation
This is the official discussion topic of the Alien Isolation Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Unlimited Items
4. Unlimited Flashlight
5. Dumb Aliens

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/11/2018
    Started development

• 02/11/2018
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 12/15/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Has infinity been updated? Because I didn’t see this tool last time I started it up

I believe this thread is automatically created when the game is pushed to the public build so it should be.

Alright guess I will check later

It may be under “Other Games” on the left side of Infinity. Do you have the Steam version installed, or a different version?

Steam

It should be there. Let me know if it isn’t though. Are any of your Steam games showing up as installed?

Haven’t looked yet but everything has been showing

1 Like

Just looked and didn’t see it

I uninstalledreinstalled, did nothign but once i signed out adn back in it fixed it

I might need to starta new thread but I have the Steam version of the game which came as a bundle with all DLCs and the Infinity Trainer loads the game but once I am in the game I press F1, F2, F3, F4, F5 and all it does is make a beep tone. It alternates from a higher lower tone as I press the keys. No change to the game though, but game doesn’t crash so thats a good thing. :wink:

@upcaman Actually a crash is a good thing. It lets me know instantly if your game version is different.

Do none of the options work?

hey i know this thread is old but the current trainer seems to crash the game whenever i use ladders.

1 Like

Then don’t use ladders.

Just kidding, which cheats have you enabled that cause it to crash? Trainer is up to date ad should work fine.

so i had Infinite health (not sure how this cheat works but i can still die) Dumb Alien active it seems that the game crashes if i have any cheats on between sections of the map, im assuming other users of the trainers have not had this many crashes or there would have been a response really hope i can get this fixed, also when i played the first 30mins of the game with trainer had 3 crashes when i played without had none so deffo think its a problem with my game and the trainer.

Really hope you can help as all the other cheat engines and trainers for this game suck.

I’ll check it out

Dumb Alien doesn’t work for me, it still finds me. Im in the medical pavilion part being super sneaky but it still manages to find me.

Trainer notes (sadly didn’t port from v1 to v2)
Aliens may still try to attack you when “Dumb Aliens” is enabled, but they can’t kill you! The mod will also affect other types of enemies.

Bring up the items menu to see “Unlimited Items” take effect.

Oh it can still kill me, ive rage quit over it! I hide in lockers and what not and it will not leave the area every time I try and get out of hiding it comes back and so on and so forth. I use noise makers and flares and still manages to catch up to me instantly.

1 Like

Are you using steam version? Which mission area is this?

Don’t think the game had any updates.