Aliens: Dark Descent Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@ColvaMoon7 I’ve added a new build which hopefully will fix the crashes. Try it out.

This game is a disaster, and it’s not doing stuff properly behind the scenes. Unreal Engine has Garbage Collection which removes unused objects, and somehow it’s not doing it properly, and it leaves references to those deleted objects, which in turn end up being used and cause crashes because they have wrong information.

1 Like

your new build isn’t downloading on wemod

@TheDarkTraveller Try restarting WeMod. Otherwise, wait a bit and try again.

2 Likes

I’ve done a fresh reinstall of wemod…the cheats have still not updated. The last registered update is marked as 4 hours ago

They probably did already, it’s a replacement of the previous one, not a new one per se.

1 Like

wouldn;t it have said so though? (ie changed the ‘4 hour ago’ to ‘13 mins ago’?)

Please note I’m not being annoying…I’m legitimately unsure if the wemod app has glitched or not. if it has I’m planning to bump this problem up to official support

No, it’s a replacement, so it will still say that it was updated 4 hours ago. It will show as the same trainer version.

1 Like

oh, ok. Thank you for clearing that up.

sorry, but the cheats is still not working

None of them work.

Don’t work for me either

Nothing works, I hear the switch-on sounds but nothing happens.

Hello folks, if your the trainer isn’t working then try manually adding game exe like this: Aliens Dark Descent\ASF\Binaries\Win64 from there choose “AliensDarkDescentGameSteam-Win64-Shipping”. it worked in my case if it helps share with other, cheers

3 Likes

i just shared a method which worked for me try to do it

1 Like

I always add it like this mate.

Can confirm this works. Thanks

2 Likes

Can we get one for the xbox store also?

Tried LivingAvocado368 way, still crashed out. Lets me move from one room to another, but within just a couple minutes the game CTDs on me. Only in 1st mission. Still not working. Anyway to fix these yet?

Used LivingAvocado368 method, and it worked flawlessly. All cheats worked and no CTD…

1 Like

Used LivingAvocado368 method and it crashes after the Fox logo. :frowning: