ALL Black Ops Terminal Codes

did you type “3arc unlock”
thanks btw it worked for me =D

Already corrected in the main post, and try to refrain from double posting. :smile:

just decoded this one now -

Decode 4

We have con jed he met with
Evelyn Cross in berlin
Te day of the speech

Added and updated.

great share ty (:

where do we use these on?

At the main menu once you start up black ops, alternate pressing the left and right triggers, then if you go along the side of the room you will find an old style console and it will have the ‘Press X To Use’ option, then you will be able to type them in with an onscreen keyboard on the top left of your screen.

ok thanks i will try that out tommorow

nice find

Thanks but 3ARC dont work

Awesome thanks :smile:

Read through the thread, that has already been corrected in the main post.

And my pleasure :smiley:

why dont we look in the games files and find an entire like document that has all the terminals data in it and you could see what 3arc put for everything.

I’m not sure where these types of codes would be listed, but it’s definitely something to look into.

Thanks.

If it was that simple…

Try not to double post, and instead of saying thanks in a post, hit the ‘Thanks’ button.:thumbsup:

This is pretty useful. I knew about but had no idea how much stuff they actually did with it.

And there is still much to be found. As much as we have here there are still messages that need to be decrypted.

Well this sticky is finally back thank god, rewriting this would have taken forever. But I shall update the OP tomorrow morning and hopefully it will look better than ever! :smiley: