American Truck Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

inf level dont work! fix it

Demanding little creature aren’t you?

na

Have you gained xp after activating this mod?

Add money doesn’t work.

• Yes I’m in game driving
  • Steam

Used it yesterday works without problem.
are you using any mods?

Can you try again, make sure you are in driving mode, then press the add money cheat, try to decrease or increase the amount of money you have, the easiest way is to hit another car and get a fine. If it still doesnt work, then can you tell me about the game version you have? maybe they released a new game update.

Game got updated last on the 18th of August to version 1.28.

Well it works with mods not enabled which is kind of shitty. Possibility of a fix for that or too many variables?

EDIT Seems to be working but only when I have the trip adviser opened.

With trip advisor you mean that little navigational thing in the lower right yes?
If so yeah it works for me only when I have that open aswell and I’m using tons of mods.
And if it would be the case that mods cause the issue there wouldn’t be a case to fix that.
Glad it’s working though

Yes that. Stinger, it’d be helpful if you added a little notation stating to make sure Trip Adviser is opened in order to receive money.

The only one that didn’t work for me is the skill points no mods installed and this is a clean install of the game.

@STiNGERR Thank you for all the great mods! Is it possible for you to update this for a newer version of the game? My game was updated within 6 hours ago and every time I try to run this mode, the game will crash! :sunglasses:

The American Truck Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

For me none of these are working. I’ve try’d running with and without mods and again with Trip Adviser open but no effect.

You have the game on steam ? Newest update ? It was updated a couple days ago should be working . Wasn’t a new update since stingerr updated the trainer
The newest update was Nov 9th

1 Like

Changes:

Changes:

Still issues with the Max Level and Infinite SP

the add 10k cheat does not seem to work even though i am in driving mode