American Truck Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Just tried the mods. I cant get the money cheat to work, or the XP cheat to work. I Turn the XP cheat on and it automatically turns itself back off. same with the infinite skill points cheat.

1 Like

Make sure you are following the instructions in the cheat notes. The trainer was tested after the update and everything worked correctly.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply. The only note on the cheat, is to enter and exit the Progress History screen a few times to see it take effect. I have done this and nothing has changed. When I try and click the cheat to the “on” position, it immediately switches back to the “off” position automatically.

1 Like

Make sure you have the newest version of the trainer selecting in History. I retested the cheats after your first post and had no issues with it.

2 Likes

i have the 11/6/2020 version selected in the history dropdown and it is still doing the same thing. I clik “on” for max level, and it immediately switches itself back off. I have entered and left the Progress History screen at least 6 or 7 times with no change

1 Like

It could be an antivirus causing issues. I can have another tester try it Monday but if they don’t have any issues then there isn’t much we can do besides recommending that you start a new save or try reinstalling WeMod.

2 Likes

That’s okay, I understand how these things can go sometimes. Just to make sure I have also selected the correct .exe it is (Drive):\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\American Truck Simulator\bin\win_x64/amtrucks.exe correct? We mod did not find it automatically so i had to find it manually

1 Like

That should be the correct exe. I think there are a few different graphics APIs available also which might be causing issues. Try launching it through Steam and just select the top option then alt-tab and click play in WeMod once the game has loaded.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, it’s still doing the same thing where it immediately goes back to the “off” position. I have disabled my antivirus as well and still no go. I tried the money cheat, and it too is not working so there is something else going on, but I’m not entirely sure what it is. I have used wemod for quite a few other games and it has worked great for me. for some reason ATS is just giving me fits. Has wemod been updated for the newest Beta that has come out for ATS? Maybe I could try that?

We do not update trainers for betas. I’m honestly not sure why it isn’t working for you. I’ll still ask another tester to try it out and see if they have the same result.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what just happened, but it started working all of a sudden. I didn’t do anything different. I appreciate your time and help Chris! And ill keep the Beta thing in mind for the future.

1 Like

There been several updates to the game since 2020 … any idea on further trainer updates?

1 Like

The cheats are still working so an update is not needed at this time.

1 Like

Not all the cheats are working.

Money cheat have not worked in awhile

Freeze time does not work at all

No Damage semi works, no damage on truck/cab the trailer does still takes damage even though it says it doesn’t, when it goes to score at the end of the trip it shows the damage done to it.

Yes im using the 64 bit

1 Like

The trainer has been tested 7 times in the past 2 weeks and every time all of those cheats have worked. Did you buy the game from Steam, do you have any DLC, are you attempting to use the cheats in multiplayer, and are you following the instructions in the cheat notes?

Also, where are you seeing that the no damage applies to the trailer?

1 Like

Yes I own the game on Steam, I own all the current map dlc and few of the others. I know way better than try to use cheats in multiplayer, I only been using them in single player.

While you on a trip and if you hit something with the trailer, the little pop up message will say 0 damage. Then once you finish the trip when it showing the money and xp made it also so X amount of damage done. I guessing it gotta be from the trailer, thinking on it I guess could be from the goods thats on the trailer.

1 Like

Insaneinsd, I am with you. None of them work for me either. Hopefully it can get updated

1 Like

Ive never had any issue with the mods. but it woulld be better if they could replace the add 10k mod to where u can edit how much money u want. also have add another mod where u can edit ur XP as well. and another cool mod would be if u could spectate over someone in the new muliplayer update.

1 Like

WeMod is a trainer cheat provider. It does not make game modifications.
Trainers do not touch the game in any way at all, they inject code into your PC’s RAM. So they cannot change the way a game looks or behaves.

Also using mods in multiplayer modes will likely get you banned from the game.

1 Like

The American Truck Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like