Amnesia: The Bunker Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Amnesia: The Bunker
This is the official discussion topic of the Amnesia: The Bunker Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode + Infinite Ammo
2. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

“God Mode + Infinite Ammo” is a built-in debug function form the game, so any problems you encounter can’t be fixed.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/08/2023
    Started development

• 06/08/2023
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 06/14/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Amnesia: The Bunker cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

ciao,grazie per il lavoro,mi chiedevo se era possibile mettere anche oggetti infiniti,grazie e buon lavoro

First let me thank you for the great work!

I would also kindly like to ask, as Mystyf already did, if it is possible to have unlimited objects (like fuel or granades) or at least unlimited fuel.

Thank you very much for your effort.

I got killed while to many rats attacked me the same time. :scream:
Except for that, Godmode + Infinite Ammo are working as intended. :grin:
Thanks for the Trainer! :+1:

Hello and Thank you for this job !

This trainer work on Game Pass version ?

Aqui não funcionou oGod mode, morri no escuro, seria bom lanterna infinita. Obrigado

Munição ilimitada funcionando mas continuo morrendo e nem vejo quem me ataca.

Well, so far I have died, and I keep having to reload and the bullets aren’t infinite, so I don’t entirely see how godmode OR infinite ammunition is activated? Perhaps if there was a description like “You’re harder to kill but it’s possible” or “you need extra ammo and a full magazine/chamber before the infinite ammo takes place”.

However, I HAVE seen that rats tend to kill people? Which also happened to me, so I don’t know it MIGHT just be that rats are far more powerful than god. And as someone who knows someone with a pet rat, those fuckers sure do act like god would weep in their presence (as they should!)

Anyways, thanks for this! You guys do lots of cool work and I think that’s pretty epic <3

why not separate god mode and infinite ammo so we can tick one of them cause I just want the infinite ammo

There’s strangely very little trainer support for this game, and what’s available doesn’t really work.
The most useful cheat would be disable detection or enemy spawning.

1 Like