Ancestors The Humankind Odyssey Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Except ‘Unlimited Legacy Points’ every (!) single cheat is working at the moment. :man_shrugging:t3: :wink: I dont know, what your problems are.

I’m having almost no problems with the cheats. Whenever I access the Neuron Tab in Evolution, the unlimited Neural Energy works but it also freezes the game. That’s the only one that’s giving me problems. Also, I’m guessing the Unlimited Legacy Points is also causing the game to crash whenever I access the Generation tab. That’s about it truth be told.

1 Like

Legacy points seem to be the only cheat crashing my game. A shame because I’d really like to use it. Any updates coming soon? It’s been a year since last one.

1 Like

They still aren’t working. Can we get them updated please?

Still having issue with legacy points crashing the game thankyou

It does not work not one of these Modifications im sorry to say im dissapointed quite frankly…
The game was very expensive and have to play with a controller which leaves no room to activate cheats either.

i’ve noticed the Unlimited Legacy Points is still crashing the game when you attempt to use the point, is there anything that can be done to fix this?

I used the cheats before but than it didn’t work ‘‘none’’ so im gonna install than repost what i find hoping it works.

tried it didn’t work already reported it but just wanted too note it i said id report it and i have thx

Hello STiNGERR I tried this game out with wemod and almost all the cheats aren’t seeming to work, I have the steam version also.

The Ancestors The Humankind Odyssey cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

game still has issues with unlimited legacy crashing the game and unlimited health not being very unlimited.

2 Likes

Love the mods, they are working great now. I was just wondering, is it possible to have a mod for unlocking the nodes or evolution feats?

aah nvm stupid missclick

would it be possible to add disable AI in the steam version?

I was trying to use Epic Version and it no longer works I was just letting you know that it needed an update the Ver is 1.4.1

ive been trying to get the attention of the right person for the job but here i am hope u can fix this none of the cheats work i tried a new game even still no effect please fix this.

same here I have the epic version but none of the options work for me :frowning:

1 Like

Same the epic version doesnt work

Update: it seems to work better now but the neuronal stuff doesn’t work at all