The Anno 1800 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Gold cheat added
  • Unlimited Timber cheat added
  • Unlimited Bricks cheat added
  • Unlimited Steel Beams cheat added
  • Unlimited Windows cheat added
  • Unlimited Oil cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

It doesn’t work same thing for ubi, anything else works just fine

Changes:

• Unlimited Reinforced Concrete cheat added

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

Ok, why this file has viruses?

Welcome to the community. Also welcome to the world of trainers, too. :slight_smile:

There are no viruses, it’s called a false positive. This is rather common with most trainers available on the internet. Though WeMod tries to stay on top of it.

See this thread here, which has official responses on the matter by our community manager (Chris) and WeMod’s lead developer (Frank): Windows Defender now has WeMod marked as a trojan.

Are there 9 false diagnoses? Not only Windows Defender
I am very worried about this use, therefore I ask

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/8faf67077879f384d8d5a8b2b75087d020c12baffc2c37a8fa6172500886eb71/detection

Yes, they’re false. The thread linked above explains why this is happening.
WeMod is the biggest and most trusted provider of trainers on the internet today. It is also the most secure provider of trainers, because our trainers are not stand-alone. Stand-alone trainers can be ripped and re-uploaded with harmful software by third parties - this is not possible with WeMod.

Hi i have two questions.
Can i use Anno 1800 trainer safety or i risk a ban? I must go offline with internet while using or i can remain online?
Thks and regards

Welcome to the community @Gimtoro.

As with all trainers, you will be perfectly fine if you do not attempt to play online game modes while the trainer is running. As long as you only play single-player games with the trainer then it’s perfectly safe.

You do not have to turn your internet off either. Just be careful not to choose an online game mode in the game itself. :slight_smile:

Ok thanks for your explain

Changes:

1 Like

Hello,

is there a way that one one of the Skripter can add a Cheat for Items (ID from Asset viewer)

can you maybe add the items changer/cheat for anno ? it would be great thx

Hello I enjoy your work with anno 1800 I was wonder sense they will release season pass 3 and update version 10 would this mod or trainer still work with it ??

There’s no way to tell until the update is released.
If not, you’ll need to add the game to your WeMod favourites so it can be seen that it needs an update.

See here: Game Queue - WeMod Support

1 Like

Ah I see thank u very much for explaining sense I’m using wemod a lot for my different game just was wondering : ) thank u very much again

found no problems with the trainer so far, everything runs as the trainer says…

I have a problem with unlimited resources every time I activated it the game crashed any soulution please ??