Anno 1800 Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

Is this a statement saying that they need to update the trainer even tho other users have already reported this or a statement that informs other that the trainer is broken atm? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for updating the Trainer @MrAntiFun :wink:

1 Like

I think the cheats are crashing the game.

the cheat unlimited Warehouse Resources doesn’t work, all others ok

no cheat doesn’t work :frowning: hope for a new update :slight_smile:

Hey everyone! :slight_smile:

When you press the reply button currently, there is a long red, attention-grabbing box telling you not to post about the cheats being broken or needing an update, because we already know.

Posting the same thing over and over will not achieve anything positive nor get the trainer updated any quicker. The only thing it achieves is making important information from staff about how to get trainers updated even harder to find, delaying updates even more.
We do not take update requests in the forum at all.

Trainers are updated depending on popularity, as well as boosts from Pro users. Learn how updates work and how you can speed them up by reading this page of the official WeMod help centre: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

Thanks for taking note. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

my cheats work well
If you found problem w the warehouse, try to change the hot key to another key!

double click to the amount of stuff above the screen and see what happens ^^

Another update just happened

It’s just a hotfix, not a major update. Cheats work fine still. (I have not tested the warehouse cheat; ALL others work fine, is my point)

@MrAntiFun I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work. You’re the bestest.

3 Likes

Having tested the new updated I find that all cheats work but for the unlimited warhouse cheat which technically works but not the same as it did before.

As it is right now, the wares only get refreshed when clicking on a warehouse or another resource tab. This takes away major functionality because you can no longer let it run idle and you need to know where you have the fastest resource drain to keep your population happy and while still usable it is far from optimal. That is especially frustrating because it does work for the single resource cheats and I hope it’s possible to change this in the near future.

The other cheats however work very well and don’t seem to cause any lags.

All in all it works so well done @MrAntiFun

8 Likes

Having tested the warehouse cheat a bit further I noticed that it also only fills up the island you are currently on, removing mos of the warehouse cheats functionality.

5 Likes

That explains why the Arctic base heaters keep running out of coal…

4 Likes

new small update about 400mbs and we can not using mod anymore. Please check!!!

3 Likes

Please read before you post.
→ Click Anno 1800 Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft - #266
It is highlighted a different colour and has a red exclamation mark above it to make you read the post.

I really don’t want to temporarily lock the thread because of people posting without reading, ultimately pushing staff information out of view.

1 Like

Is the only way to get the game in queue to report the cheat is not working by selecting the frown face after trying to use the trainer?

1 Like

No. :slight_smile:

• Game updates are detected automatically by WeMod, which then alerts the testing team.
  • The testing team test the trainer to see what, if anything, was broken in the update and how, then rely the data to the trainer developer.
  • The game will then appear in the update queue in the WeMod desktop app depending on these factors: Anno 1800 Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft - #266.

The frown face you refer to is to alert us to issues in the trainer, like when a cheat causes an in-game issue like blocking quest progression, since updates are detected automatically. :slight_smile:

I will like to know if there is an update. I have warehouse resourse cheat issue at high life update.

2 Likes

Is the issue that you need to be on the selected island for the cheat to work?

1 Like

it’s even worse, you have to select the warehouse of each island each time, and if you are on a sub-menu of the warehouse, the cheat only applies to the sub-menu.

3 Likes

making it virtually useless if you have more than half an island

7 Likes