Anno 1800 Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

Hi. I’m trying to use the cheats but they don’t work. It says “only for pro members”. Aren’t they free cheats?

You must use the hotkeys to activate the cheats.

So as of now is the trainer properly updated?

Having the issue that if you have unlimited Warehouse Resources on, you need to click on the warehouse/harbour for the item to fill up, otherwise stays on 0.

Has anyone noticed that the unlimited resource cheat breaks the Wharf Export Contract system? I try to set up export contracts but nothing moves when the guy arrives, it seems to just reset the timer and go nowhere towards exporting.

Hi,
you have to reload the save, every time you unlocked new resources. Then it will work.

Take a look at the post from 03_szust (27th Sep).

I think it will help you :slight_smile:

Im sorry if this was asked before. However, I was wondering if there will be a booster for attractiveness (culture) cheat?

Also Radius? It’d love it if buildings had greater reach then they currently do.

There is an issue with storage. If not selecting the warehouse\dock, the goods are not update automatically and therefor the residents do not get any good.
Happens when entering saved game, the default supply value for residence is 0, so ppl start to be sick\upset and only after clicking on each dock in each island in all worlds all residence are happy per location. @Chris

2 Likes

not working on empress version

1 Like

WeMod does not support cracked versions of games.

/Ges

1 Like

These cheats don’t work with your game version I promise, I didn’t touch the folders or anything, just opened wemod and Anno 1800, thats it. Why am I getting this message?

Could you tell me which game version you have on Anno?

Hello Veloxia, this game is from Ubisoft . How do I check the version? I never really tampered with this game at all(besides using wemod) so I am at a lost here.

Edit: Actually the game is fine now. . . I don’t know what happened. The message doesn’t pop up. The message stopped popping up after I allowed the game to update through the Ubisoft connect

You may have had an outdated version then if the game updated itself. The world may never know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad it’s working for you though!

1 Like

Looks like we need an update for DLC 10 released yesterday (April 12th).

3 Likes

The unlimited warehouse resources button has been crashing the game lately

I think we need an “infinite knowledge point” or something like this~

Audio is disabled whenever I use this trainer. However, it works when I load without trainer. Anyone else experiencing the same?

The unlimited warehouse crashed my game… i was having a lot of fun and thought that a shortcut would help and… instant regret… lost the game… tried everything online.

plz help