Anno 1800 Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

cant launch game from app, needs a update.

when will this trainer be updated? It’s 7.09.2019 still no update? it’s not working. UPLAY+

Trainer doesn’t work with the Uplay+ Version of the game :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes trainer needs another update. Mr.antifun is making his way back around to this one and when he has a moment will update the trainer.
Voting in the app helps us determine what trainers are needed updated the fastest

3 Likes

Hello guys,
I got uplay+ anno 1800 but the trainer isn’t working and today new update (dlc). Will Mr.Antifun make a trainer usable for uplay+ or ? anyone know?
thanks for reading.

1 Like

Was working fine for me on uPlay version up until today’s update. Voted a few times in app already- get voting people, I need this update lol.

1 Like

He MrAntiFun , Botanica just got release along with major update for the game , the trainer doesn’t function any longer - could you update this please

Hi Everyone, im also having problem after Botanica update the trainer doesn’t work any more, hoping for update. my influence is going bad :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Yes it needs an update voting in the app speeds up the update as it let’s us know what is needed updated faster

Cant cheat money after update.

i just voted :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

All options dont work after update .

when u gonna update the trainer?

Actually the resources ones for construction and warehouse still work, influence and health don’t, i have no idea about the money option though

The Anno 1800 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Warehouse resources and health still doesn’t really work for the Uplay+ version of the game

mine isn’t working… why? all not working~

2 Likes

Everything works like a charm, I am not Uplay + User. By any chance can you add cheat trainer 100% Diplomacy ?

Mine is not either. I am using UPlay+ but I can’t imagine that changing anything.

warehouse cheat not working, UPlay+

1 Like