Anno 1800 Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

I can’t open it through WEMOD

You can try starting the game first then alt-tab and click play in WeMod. If that doesn’t work then you have something blocking WeMod from injecting. It is generally an antivirus.

it did work for one day. but on the next day i didn’t work at all.
how to fix it.

Leider funktioniert der Einfluss ( Taste 9 ) nicht mehr. Der Ton kommt noch aber es passiert nichts.Schade !!!

English please. Cant help if cant understand. Thanks

Hello, the key 9 (influence) does not work anymore. All other keys and the sound are still working. Thanks for your help

1 Like

My key nr 1 dosent work, anyone with same problem?

How do you get the infinite money to work? It shows activated but don’t know how to keep the money up

Since the update in June, this trainer no longer works and needs to be updated.

Voting for an update is the fastest way to get the trainer updated! :slightly_smiling_face:

The Anno 1800 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Anno 1800 Sunken Treasure DLC released. (July 30th)

cheats not working - deactivates itself

1. Unlimited Ship Health
  2. Unlimited Storage Resources

1 Like

The trainer needs an update, you can vote for it in WeMod:

Few options of the trainers doesn’t work and when I’m playing the game through the trainer on every 3-4mins the game crash.

Two of the options seem to no longer work since the update yesterday. This may not be a huge title that gets you lots of love, but if you looked into it, I would be grateful.

1 Like

Yes, really a bummer that inf recoursed dont work…any chance this gets updated. I already voted

1 Like

I would recommend using the new trainer from mr.antifun till he gets around to updating this one. He just made a new trainer couple hours ago

Hey the Points for storage ressources and ship Health are broken.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Anno 1800 Cheats and Trainer for Uplay