Anno 1800 Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

Not working correctly with uplay+ :sleepy:

any mod or someone know when the trainer will useable for uplay+? none are working

Best thing to do is vote. Then have to wait till mr.antifun gets around to updating this again

how to request game for update for uplay +? i couldn’t find the request for anno 1800

Oh if it’s not there yet it will have to be added usually it pops automatically when a game updates

This is our problem:

1 Like

Oh ok the uplay+ ya we will have to check it out. Thanks

oh ok thanks for the info
 so sad that it not working with uplay+ T_T I had a hard time got anno 1800 now
trainer not working
i like the game but it gonna end soon T_T I want to enjoy it before it end T_T

Not really that hard to update the cheat. it’s rather sad that MrAntiFun seems to have stopped caring about the people that use his services, and WeMod has picked up on it, but gives worse services.

That’s not true at all he is on here all day uploading trainers. Cant just focus on one trainer he has a whole hell of alot to do and has what like 1000 more trainers to upload
I’m sure he will get to this shortly
And he updated this trainer 1 day ago !

1 Like

then how did u got yours to work? and did all the cheat work?

Are you kidding? He didn’t update anything. He re uploaded the previous release without any change for the new up+ version. Stop kidding yourself fanboy

1 Like

Still doesn’t work they patched a day ago again and now influence, health and money dont work

Had to restart Wemod - seems to be working now

sadly voting is only for premium
 -_-

Voting is for every one.
But like Chris said in the other thread some one made you need to pick the normal exe and not the + exe

Could you link to this comment please? Not understanding sorry

Here it is
https://community.wemod.com/t/adding-uplay-category-in-wemod/93026/11

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not working with Uplay+ 5.2