Anno 2205 Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

This is the official discussion topic of the Anno 2205 Trainer and Cheats.

The Anno 2205 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Is a Uplay+ version comming??

If it gets enuf votes.
Did you try and see if this mite work ?
Start game first then after game has started alt tab then press play in wemod after.
Some times get lucky and they may work

Yes, i did try but no luck this time.

Hi, I seem to be having issues with “2. Unlimited Fuel”, I start the game, alt-tab to to start this in WeMod each key works and remains in place, however the second option for fuel makes the sound and the slider moves, but then moves back with no difference in game.

The latest Anno 2205 update killed your latest UPlay trainer. Everything sets, but has no effect. The UNLIMITED FUEL won’t even set (it flips back to OFF).

1 Like

Hi, no change from the update, the issue still exists.

Please update and add ‘‘Add more money’’ option. I just wanna add some money, not unlimited stuff.

why are so many cheats broken? so many doesnt work correctly? when i am using support calls dissapering lot of ressources?!

It seems that this is no longer working. I launch steam, that will launch the ubisoft portal. From wemod, I cn select the steam or ubisoft. Using Steam, I have a message stating that it might not work. Using Ubi, I have to select the exe file, I can toggle/untoggle but nothing happens. None of the cheat seems to work

The UNLIMITED FUEL cheat (Ubisoft) stopped working after the last update (a few months ago). This is still a popular game. Thanks for your hard work. Glad to be a member!

1 Like

The cheat doesn’t work

1 Like

indeed cheats don’t work, if they wanna keep subscribers they need to read these and update their trainers

There is only 1 mod that doesn’t work, and that will be fixed.