Anno 2205 Trainer Not working

im trying to play anno 2205, but it keeps saying “Error at hooking API “” NtQuerySection”

Infinity gives you that error? Can you screenshot.

Run the game yourself then inject infinity.

I’ll download game see whats up.

Isn’t that a game related error message not infinitys?
Loading the game first to see if it still crashes and if not injecting Infinity afterwards should fix it or not?
Looks like a Startup problem because of changes in the memory to me. Allowing Anno to start first should fix it

Cheats didnt work

Do you have it original ? Infinity works with the latest version of the games so is almost mandatory.
Does Infinity works for other games you have? If not, then it may be a corrupt installation.

1 Like

The Cheats dont work

The Anno2205 cheats doesn’t work but i have them a on but I dont have unlimited things in-game

No need to post several times in a row, explain better please, are they marked as activated? a sound is played when you press the hotkey? does infinity works for other game you have? im trying to help you my man, gimme a hand in that.

So…7 Days to Die trainer worked fine but I have no idea why Anno 2205 trainer doesn’t work. Did i install infinity wrong? and Infinity didn’t automatically detect Anno 2205

and yes they are marked and played sound

Eureka! I found the reason why is not working!

Not sure if Anno 2205 has the function to select older versions, try this:
**->**Right-Click your game of choice in your Steam Library. Select Properties, select the Betas tab.
Click on the drop down menu at the top, which should say “NONE - Opt out of all beta programs”.
If this menu now offers earlier versions, then your game offers the rollback function you seek, otherwise there is nothing you can do.