Anno 2205 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Anno 2205 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Gold
2. Unlimited Resources
3. Unlimited Support Calls
4. Unlimited Fuel
5. Unlimited Workers
6. No Energy Requirement
7. No Workforce Requirement

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

To avoid crashes, use the cheats sparingly!.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 06/28/2018
    Unlimited Gold cheat added
    Unlimited Resources cheat added
    Unlimited Support Calls cheat added
    Unlimited Fuel cheat added
    Unlimited Workers cheat added
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Any updates for Anno 2205 in the works. Last and only update was December 11th, 2015.

I get the following error and I run Anno and Infinity:

Incompatible
This tool was not tested with your
version of Anno 2205. The mods, at
worst, may crash the game. Would you
like to start the game anyway?

I click Yes and the game crash as soon as I press an F-Key.

Yes please, is some one working on an update, the trainer will not even load with the current version of the game.

Was working fine the other day

Okay. I’ll check it out

After starting a new corporation and upgrading the spaceports it doesn’t register them as upgraded and will not let me set up transfer routes.

I don’t think that has anything to do with the trainer. Why would you think so?

maybe they progressed to fast using the trainer

Hey, I have installed Anno 2205 from CD.
Infinity can not find an insatllation even with the option to pick a folder I can not find it.

Is there any way to find it on my PC?

Thanks for replying and please excuse my english.
Greatings Kingpinner :smiley:

Since the install is from a disc it is very likely the directory isn’t the same and possibly even has a different exe name. I am moving this to the Anno 2205 thread so the developer can decide the best course of action.

Yeah like chris said. Can you tell me your game exe and directory name?

Thank you for helping me. I managed to find it hiding in the uplay folder.

Is this trainer still being worked on? I would like to use it on the latest version of Anno 2205 which is the Orbit DLC version.

Can you tell me which cheats aren’t working ? All of ours trainer are kept up-to-date, i didn’t know this was broken?

The message that shows up when I start the trainer says it likely isn’t compatible with the current version of the game, I tried some options, but didn’t notice a difference, I’ll go back in game now and double check if everything is working or if only a few things need to be tweaked.

Infinite Gold, Infinite Resources, Zero Cost Buildings, No Workforce Requirement, No Energy Requirement, Infinite Workers. Those are the options I tested, and none of them are working in my game, Fresh start game, and everything is still decreasing when I build or add anything to my company. I couldn’t test the last 2 options because I wasn’t at that point in the game yet.

The reason I think this is, is mostly because this trainer hasn’t been updated since december of last year, and the game has had several patches since then.

Alright. I will download the game and update the trainer.

Thank you for letting me know!

Any chance of a bit of a request if possible? One thing I’ve noticed with all trainers I’ve seen for this game is that none of them have a massive resource production option, like one building producing over 50k of it’s item instead of just 10. Sure infinite resources is nice, but if I can make one building produce more then I’ll ever need I’d be happy since sometimes infinite resources in the trainers I’ve tried mess with the spaceport upgrading from level 1 to 2 and bug out the game. So more production would be preferable to infinite of every resource, it would also mean I can make the public works buildings in each sector give more of the public needs then I’ll ever need since the infinite resources option doesn’t seem to cover that in any trainer, and I’ve found I’ve had to build over 50 of them in a single sector to satisfy all of my workers needs… Also, a way if possible to increase the size of the heat and shield bubbles in the Arctic, Moon, and in Orbit if at all possible, that I haven’t seen done before, and would make this trainer the best one out of all of them.

1 Like

Hey, i got the same problem as Vokunzun few month ago :confused:
It’s strange…

Hi,the trainer isnt working… am i doing something wrong? must i do something to a file or setting like watchdogs 2 to deactivate the anti cheat ?

1 Like