Anno 2205 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is this trainer still being worked on? I would like to use it on the latest version of Anno 2205 which is the Orbit DLC version.

Can you tell me which cheats aren’t working ? All of ours trainer are kept up-to-date, i didn’t know this was broken?

The message that shows up when I start the trainer says it likely isn’t compatible with the current version of the game, I tried some options, but didn’t notice a difference, I’ll go back in game now and double check if everything is working or if only a few things need to be tweaked.

Infinite Gold, Infinite Resources, Zero Cost Buildings, No Workforce Requirement, No Energy Requirement, Infinite Workers. Those are the options I tested, and none of them are working in my game, Fresh start game, and everything is still decreasing when I build or add anything to my company. I couldn’t test the last 2 options because I wasn’t at that point in the game yet.

The reason I think this is, is mostly because this trainer hasn’t been updated since december of last year, and the game has had several patches since then.

Alright. I will download the game and update the trainer.

Thank you for letting me know!

Any chance of a bit of a request if possible? One thing I’ve noticed with all trainers I’ve seen for this game is that none of them have a massive resource production option, like one building producing over 50k of it’s item instead of just 10. Sure infinite resources is nice, but if I can make one building produce more then I’ll ever need I’d be happy since sometimes infinite resources in the trainers I’ve tried mess with the spaceport upgrading from level 1 to 2 and bug out the game. So more production would be preferable to infinite of every resource, it would also mean I can make the public works buildings in each sector give more of the public needs then I’ll ever need since the infinite resources option doesn’t seem to cover that in any trainer, and I’ve found I’ve had to build over 50 of them in a single sector to satisfy all of my workers needs… Also, a way if possible to increase the size of the heat and shield bubbles in the Arctic, Moon, and in Orbit if at all possible, that I haven’t seen done before, and would make this trainer the best one out of all of them.

1 Like

Hey, i got the same problem as Vokunzun few month ago :confused:
It’s strange…

Hi,the trainer isnt working… am i doing something wrong? must i do something to a file or setting like watchdogs 2 to deactivate the anti cheat ?

1 Like

Hi,

I’m running the game that was purchased and installed from DVD. Current game version is 1.8.3726.17139

Originally infinity didn’t find the game so I pointed it to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\Anno 2205\Bin\Win64”

It launches the game but none of the cheats work.

Would love to get this fixed

The trainer needs update but I don’t have the game on steam. You can either use an older version that this trainer works for or wait until someone gifts me the game so i can update it…

Sniff :frowning:
Is it possible to use an older version with Uplay?

Free building seems to not be working
infinite resources seems to be not working
same go’s for fuel
no energy not working
:slight_smile:

The trainer needs update but I don’t have the game on steam. You can either use an older version that this trainer works for or wait until someone gifts me the game so i can update it…

Hello there is the game uplay and something that the trainer does not fill in!

I’m in original with uplay. I’m looking forward to the update

Should be fixed pretty soon !!
Soon as std downloads the game and updates the trainer

1 Like

Did you gift him the game?

@sNaKe yes sir I did

1 Like

You sir are a legend!

1 Like