Announcements are now live!

Topics posted here will now show up as announcements in the app. We will be posting big feature releases, discounts, downtime, and more here.

6 Likes

k.

1 Like

I wonder why we don’t add 1 ability for app such as wishlist inside it ,which help player and user can easy check and know about the process of requests and voting which we voted. It’s really helpful for us ,because we don’t need looking or writing the name of games we voted before

3 Likes

You are notified when cheats are made for games you requested.

2 Likes

I hate that i need to pay just so I can use it on my phone.

2 Likes

Well need a way for the place to stay open. This is their life and need to pay the bills somehow
Its nice for every thing to be free but somehow someone has to pay the bills !

This program rekt my sound card, started wemod started assass. creed 4 activated first mod, image frozed, sound in a loop, pc frozed, had to force restart, sound card destroyed.
BE very carefull using this .

1 Like

Oh man how could it of done that ? Wow.

That didn’t happen because of Wemod

I wasnt running enything else, just turned the computter on, so i cant think of enything else that could have damaged my sound card. ( the frozed noise in my headphones was horendous )

I can think of many things. But yeah. Wemod didn’t break your sound card.

Are you really for REAL? This is pathetic to blame software ESPECIALLY FOR your sound card, A SOUNDCARD, do you even think? This is NOT possible at all in any cost or way or anything else. Idiom stapidion.

1 Like

What would you blame for my situation man ? I WAS NOT RUNNING ENYTHING ELSE EXCEPT WEMOD AND ASSASSINS CREED 4. not even automatic updates or background apps which are turned off.
Not accusing anyone just warning people of what happened in my case.

There is no physical way WeMod destroyed your sound-card. A driver could have been corrupted in the crash but it isn’t possible for WeMod to actually the destroy the hardware.

Yes i can imagine thats not the case but a mod crashing a game and freezing the pc, i mean that probably happened to all of us . I had to force restart which means that when i cut the power maybe that short circuited the board , the pc is 7-8 years old anyway so i was sort of expecting this…

i agree. i am not rich and it also sucks that theres quite the monthly difference. just cause im poor i feel like being punished cause i have to pay more then an anual user simply cause they cant afford it… not buying anytime soon. thats for sure.

Edit:

also if they truely want me to pay i expect premium support service. not twitter not email but facebook live chat or a live chat for premium members on the website where we can get fast support.

Not sure what your on about. But every thing is FREE
Except to show support for this free app and for the phone app
Cant expect pesonal service because you paid for pro
You dont have to pay anything so no one is punishing you
And you just joined too !

Basically what im saying is i WANT to support the app but why this hostility? i mean ffs… an annual member pays only 5.xx and i have too pay 8 for monthly… that’s simply not fair. if its truly only about “supporting” this app then they should have 1 simply cheap monthly subscription where everyone pays 5 euros per month for example. isn’t their current way stupid? i want to support but i cant lay down the entire year money at once. so they miss out on me. because i refuse to pay more cause i cant afford annual.

also i’m NEW HERE. not on the app tough.

If you check any website that offers annual and monthly subscription you will see that the Annual is always cheaper. It makes sense on the business side of things.