Announcements are now live!

I don’t understand what this topic is about. The title is very misleading.

Not sure if i should moderate it or not, zach seems to be talking about something else??

1 Like

Hi @JacksonEvans,

We appreciate the feedback.

Annual subscriptions receive a discount because they’re committing to 12 months up front. This is a very common model.

1 Like

Please don’t assume people just joined because it says so on the forum. Forum accounts aren’t automatically created when people sign up on the app.

2 Likes

Hi @Zach while i understand your point of view i hope that could change, most company’s offer premium or pro… here you ask users to support your project. so why make the users with less monthly money pay 2 euros more per month? there’s a difference between asking for support from users or offering a pro service. i want to commit as well. but with this system its impossible for me. we can only afford the little things as we try to steer out of our debts. as you may know many people have debts or financial issues, with this system those affected cant contribute while i also want to contribute even for over 12 months i just cant afford dropping all that money at once.

I completely understand not everyone is in the same situation financially. We won’t be changing our pricing any time soon.

However, we may have some discounts coming in the near future. :slight_smile:

cough cyber monday cough

1 Like

well maybe next year… we have -1000 and a car that needs service next month or as soon as our 1800km is done lol… fun times. no premium or games for me this year with xmas lol oh well heres hoping to a better 2019.

i do thank you all and conntributors of tables for all the work here. for some games wemod made a huge difference.

2 Likes

Hey @Zach how to cheat game without the premium version tell me or reply me i dont have any money to buy the premium version

Every thing is free here on wemod dont need pro to use the cheats.
But it sure is nice to show appreciation for the free app. Thats why i bought pro and plus you get to use the phone app !!

but i cannot enable hot key

Click Play

how to add non steam or origin games (cracked game) into the wemod?

Click the " fix " button top right or find where you installed the game.
No support for cracked games on your own with those. And most probably wont work with cracks either