Anti-Virus Compatible with Wemod?

Long time supporter, first-time questionary.

Anyways, is there a list of known Anti-virus programs that are compatible with Wemod? (After granting it the appropriate rights to be excluded from virus searching).

I know for a fact BitDefender does not play with it at all, I know from first-hand knowledge.

And would like to get an AV program that runs well with Wemod.

P.S. I know I know, if you are smart enough you shouldn’t really need an AV program, but I like to play on the “better safe then sorry” side.

Well i dont use any anymore used to have webroot and didnt seem to bother it
I just dont download anything i dont know what it is just have to knock that into my daughters head when she use’s it !

If you’re on win 10 just use windows defender. you have to exclude the whole Wemod folder but after that it won’t be bothering you at all.

I have Symantec Endpoint Protection 14… I have no problems with Wemod. Win 7 SP1.

win def doesn’t do anything with wemod. and as i can see adding the “downloads” folder to the exclusions list is absolutely useless thing. win def keep breaking and logging other trainers (non-wemod) from that “excluded” folder. only turning off the real-time protection helps to unlock other trainers

Well you shouldn’t add the " downloads" folder to the exclusions because Wemod does not store anything in there.
You should rather add the Wemod folders in Appdata\Roaming and Appdata\Local Just in case.

And Windows defender does not break any other trainers for me as long as they’re excluded.

there is no reason to exclude wemod folders, because win def doesn’t do anything with wemod and it’s cheat tablets (trainer options). it’s all real-time protection feature, which breaks any launched exe trainers and keep ignoring the av exclusion rules.

You see. You don’t see the point I’m making here.

Some people had windows defender block and delete specific trainers.
Hence I said if you exclude the folders win defender you won’t have that problem.
Also win def is not only real time protection.

Adding it to the exception list works. Believe it or not.
It does not ignore av exclusion rules