Any advices about modding achievements?

I’m modding some achievements that I was trying so hard lately but, due to the lack of the online playerbase of those ganes, they are nearly imposible.

However, I’m afraid of getting banned from Xbox Live and losing my account.

Therefore, could you tell me some advices about modding achievements? Some certain amount of gamerscore that are risky to reach for?

The games are avalible in Backward C. , though.

I modded achievements about 4 or 5 years ago and my gamerscore got reset. Still pisses me off to this day but I don’t know how they are nowadays. I can advise not to mod your avatar skin color to something crazy or you crown, lol. I know they’ll hit you for that.

Be careful I got banned for like 30 days couple years ago and your gamer tag says cheater on it too !

1 Like

There will never be a guarantee that you will not be caught, straight away or years down the track. As they say “If you’re prepared to do the crime, be prepared to do the time”.
A few simple guidelines would be:

• Always mod in moderation, don’t go unlocking an unreasonable amount of achievements in an unreasonable amount of time

• Make sure you haven’t got someone in your friends list that might notice what you are up to (some gamers will get very annoyed if they get wind of what you up to)

• Don’t get carried away with large amounts of gamerscore as that is a giveaway as well, just plod along and unlock them over an extended period of time, don’t be impatient

I know you have the itch now and it won’t be long before you join us on on the Dark Side :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’ll see you on the other side :rofl: