Any available trainer for vixen war?

Is there any trainers available or still developing for vixen wars ? this game is quite similar to another game called booty calls and there is a cheat made for it a month ago, quite surprising when see that because i thought this kind of games does not support trainers, will it be possible that a trainer come out for vixen wars just like booty calls ?

Welcome to the community.

Wait, you’re telling me that people actually play this game? :thinking:
I’m kidding. :laughing:

Trainers are developed on WeMod if the community shows enough interest in the trainer existing by voting on it. As it stands, the game does not have enough community votes to justify a trainer being made, only 7 of WeMod’s tens of thousands of community members have voted for it at this time (Vixen Wars Cheats & Trainers for PC | WeMod). But you can vote and also use your WeMod referral link to encourage others to do so.

1. Search for the game in the top-left search bar in the WeMod desktop app.
  2. Click the result in the left panel.
  3. Click the Vote button.

The only “cheats” I can currently see for it on the internet is a hack for android smartphones, I don’t see anything for PCs. And those so-called “hacks” look shadier than hell and dodgier than a drunk Kim Jung-un at nuclear missile silo. :laughing:

According to reviews of the game, there are massive paywalls preventing player progression, which might affect whether a trainer might be technically possible or not. But that’s not really my area, I’m not a trainer developer myself.