Any moded saves that would do this? (Skyrim, no DLC)

Hey folks,

I'm looking for an xbox 360 save mod that does SOME of the things that the big moded saves do, but not everything. I plan on doing a RP play-through as "The Dreamer"(or some such name), a being that is dreaming all of Skyrim, and him/herself in it. As is often the case in dreams, s/he is not really bound to the "rules" of the world s/he is in. There's not a lot that i'm looking for, but I am a tad picky on a few things.

I’m looking for a save that has:

~does not require DLC content(is that like saying ATM machine? lol) in it, I dont have any DLC.
~starts at beginning of game(in regard to quests, events, level, equipment and items, etc)
~fully functional character creation
~has unlimited magicka, stamina and carry weight(from rings and necklaces is fine, wouldn’t mind being able to undo this on the fly)
~dragon shouts have no reload time, or at least a MUCH shorter reload time.
~I want to be able to unlock all 251 perk points but not all at once, maybe like 3 perk points per level up or something(if the only way to do this is to start with max or unlimited perk points, and I have to limit myself to using 3 every time I level that’s fine, no problem)
~a house with storage as well as all essential tools(enchanters table, alchemy lab, cooking pot, forge, smelter, workbench, tanners rack, grindstone, bed, etc). the catch on this one is I would prefer(if its not thats ok) it to be a stand alone place on the world map(such as Anise’s shack) so that I don’t have to load a town, just to load my home. xbox 360 load times are lame.>.<
~OPTIONAL:includes the fully powered slow time dragon shout, but no others.

I do not want a god mode or unlimited health.(if there is a god mode ring in there or something that I can either choose not to wear or i can delete that would be fine.)

I want this to be fun and a little one-sided, but not overpowered to the point of being boring. If there is a save like this please let me know the name of it and where I can download it. Thank you very much!

You’re going to want to do a little research on console commands and compile a list of commands for the PC user to mod your save with. What you’re asking for requires a lot of work and time. If you want all of this and you want it done right you need to learn the console commands.

Go here:

I must be missing something, what would be the purpose of me learning the console commands if I only have the xbox360 version, and therefore would need someone else to mod a save file?

I suppose if someone could make a save file with most of these parameters(like if certain parameters are very difficult to do) that would be great too. I know alot of these things I have seen in save files already, so I figured it would be a matter of tweaking a pre-existing save file.

You compile a list of console commands to make the life of the modder easier. No one will come in here, see your mountain of requests and then do all the legwork themselves, myself included.

Tweaking a pre-existing save file can cause the save to not work anymore, it’s best to start fresh with everything you want.

If you want someone to take time out of their busy schedule to mod your skyrim save, you want your post to look more like this:
https://www.horizonmb.com/threads/174110-Skyrim-game-save-mod-request

Ah ok gotchya, now I understand. Thank you for taking the time to explain it to me. I will write up a list of commands, and set it up like the post you mentioned. Now since I’m looking for this save to be before cc, how do I provide a save for the modder to work off of? If I remember correctly, you can’t save on the Xbox version of skyrim till after cc right?

Will be writing the codes tonight hopefully

You can save on xbox before character creation. If you can upload a save like that or just customize your character and then upload it. I don’t see the point in having Pre-CC if you can just customize it before hand and then get your save modded.

Ok will do

So i got my list of commands here:

player.teachword 48ACA
player.teachword 48ACB
player.teachword 48ACC
player.setav shoutrecoverymult 0
player.setav carryweight 9999
Player.setav stamina 9999
Player.setav magicka 9999
Player.AddItem <00063B29> <10>
Player.AddItem <0003a070> <1>
player.addperk 10F13F

then to add perk points(I think this is the easiest way to add points, and not specific perks):

player.incpcs twohanded (repeat until 171 perk points(251-80=171 that way i don’t risk going over?))

then legendary twohanded so it resets to 15

then:
player.setlevel 1

only problem is I cant find a save online anywhere that is just a save of before cc, no mods. Going to be working ALOT the next few days so probably wont have time to make one myself, but if you cant make one or don’t have access to one, I should be able to make one by the weekend. If you see any issues with the codes i put here (like if 9999 wouldnt be enough for inf magicka or something like that)please let me know. Please also let me know if you will need to wait for me to provide the stock save to apply these to, thank you!!

I can’t help you out with what you’re looking for but on a semi-unrelated note, you can download all the DLC for free from this thread.

Actually that’s fantastic, I was hoping I would find this online somewhere eventually! You don’t happen to know of a thread explaining how to install it onto my xbox360 do you? I have horizon installed on my pc already.

player.teachword 48ACA
player.teachword 48ACB
player.teachword 48ACC
player.setav shoutrecoverymult 0
player.setav carryweight 9999
Player.setav stamina 9999
Player.setav magicka 9999
Player.AddItem <00063B29> <10>
Player.AddItem <0003a070> <1>
player.addperk 10F13F

to add perk points:

player.incpcs twohanded (repeat until 171 perk points(251-80=171))

then legendary twohanded so it resets to 15

then:
player.setlevel 1

LINK TO SAVE FILE:

Thank you!

Hello? Anyone out there? Lol