Any way to obtain Clay on Xbox 360 Minecraft?

Well on my world I am trying to make a brick pathway but I need clay and don’t know how to get clay.
Any ways?

During Beta 1.6, in newly generated chunks clay blocks were nearly nonexistent. To be specific, clay only generated when the x and z coordinates were the same, severely limiting the amount of clay on the map. This was fixed in Beta 1.7.[1]

Condsidering the Xbox verison is the equivilant of PC 1.6 this is probably the case.

Is it not in the sea like on the pc version?

Or it’s sometimes in small water pools in forests.

Well that sucks. Then why have it in the Crafting Table Mojang >.>

Because you can still find it but its just hard.

Clay used to be insanely hard to find. Have fun.

Clay is not hard to find anymore.

You are three years late. This topic is dead. Bumping dead threads is against the rules. Violators of the rules gets banned. Banned users ends up “missing”. Capish?

1 Like

How was I supposed to know that!?

You are supposed to read the rules before posting.

Here’s the TOS: https://www.wemod.com/terms (it’s pretty long tho)

@Frank please get someone to write a shorter version for just community guidelines/rules. Like the “the rules” thread from HMB.

2 Likes

@sNaKe And I did not know where THAT was. I just joined a few days ago and someone’s already reporting me? Wow. And the terms don’t even include the rules, it’s so long I can’t find anything.

Don’t worry, you are not going to get banned unless you repeat breaking a major rule after being issued a warning by staff.

Sorry if what I said sounded like I was attacking you.

And I agree with you, the current TOS is way to long. They used to have a much shorter version back when this site was called horizonmb

Edit: A lot of new users bumps old thread, I even did it myself when I first joined.

Lol yeah that was super aggressive. You’re good @MineCoen_360, don’t worry about it.