scenario: wemod window won’t show up when launching.
- shift+rightclick on taskbar-icon is not doing anything, no menu opening up (on other icons it’s working as intended)
- Alt+Tab shows the wemod window. when focussing it, WIN+Left/Right/Up/Down is not doing anything (other apps: working as intended)
- when hovering over taskbar icon and then over the app preview icon there is a small shadow square visible in the bottom right hand corner of the screen
- Reinstalled: no change
- Reboot: no change
- bitdefender: no new messages, exceptions set up and working for months
- last successful run: yesterday
- latest Windows update: 14 d back
- working on a 49" screen, regularly switching between video sources.
thanks a lot and all the best
- have you tried uninstalling first, then reinstalling?
- no, letme… oh yeah, it’s working now! thanks! i feel like an idiot, not thinking of it myself, hahaha.
- don’t worry about it - i once made a thread like this and actually responded to it solving it… that was awkward…