ARK: Survival Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

ARK: Survival Evolved
This is the official discussion topic of the ARK: Survival Evolved Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. No Torpor
4. Unlimited Engram Points
5. Unlimited Weight
6. Mega Exp
7. Unlimited Items
8. Unlimited Oxygen
9. Unlimited Food
10. Unlimited Water
11. One-Hit Kills
12. Unlimited Durability
13. Easy Craft
14. Set Jump Height
15. Set Swimming Speed
16. Set Movement Speed
17. Set Gravity

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Launch the game through Epic with Battleye disabled. This trainer will only work with locally hosted games!

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/29/2020
    Started development

• 06/29/2020
    Released trainer with 17 cheats

• 10/05/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 07/10/2021

• 11/27/2021

• 11/07/2022

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The ARK: Survival Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 17 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Hey man, i was so happy to see the ark trainer but it wont work for my game on Epic, its saying that i need to run the game in 64-bit which it is and its still not working, plz let me know ASAP

2 Likes

Me too i’m not sure how to fix it

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Lightdevil9 and @AmbitiousChicken664. :slight_smile:

Please see this post here: 32 bit and 64 bit

not working its saying it has a problem :confused:

@MrAntiFun @Ravenfyre

Is there a way to get Smithy and Fabricator Easy Craft Option?

Unlimited Items does not seem to work for Ingredients ex: Polymer, Crystals and Obsidian for late game

So the alt tab thing I tried it yet it still doesnt seem to work, i still keep getting an error, the version is legit

Hello MrAntiFun I tried using your trainer on an unofficial server without Battleye anti-cheat running, the cheat itself says it’s running but ingame, the cheats take no effect.

@MrAntiFun @Ravenfyre

I tried using your trainer on an unofficial server without Battleye anti-cheat running, the cheat itself says it’s running but ingame, the cheats take no effect. Any help with this will be appreciated.

You CANNOT play on a sever with this. You need to host your own local game.

2 Likes

Easy craft doesnt work for the fabricator or the smithy, any chance of this getting an update? :d

Please fix the trainer it’s not working, when i disable battleye and start the trainer it says (We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game) and i did restart the game but it says the same thing.

I hope you fix it and thanks for listening to us.

That is not an issue that can be fixed from our end. This is normally caused by something on you computer blocking WeMod from injecting, you are using a version that isn’t compatible with WeMod, or you are trying to use it online.

does anybody know how to turn off battleye. because I don’t know how to.

The cheat doesn’t work for me. When I start the game in “Play ARK: No BattlEye AntiCheat, Unofficial Servers Only” mode and login to a friends server the game crashes and a small windows with BattleEye opens and askes for installation even tho it’s installed.
What can I do to make this work?

The ARK: Survival Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

if you are on epic, click on the 3 points at the right and it will appear an option

The Fabricator still isnt working with the easycraft cheat, any chance of this getting any update that will fix it anytime soon?

Hmmm, I’m trying the trainer, and some of the functions do indeed work. But I cant seem to get the following functions to work:

• unlimited engram points.
  • unlimited durability.
  • unlimited items.
  • mega exp.
  • easy craft.
    I have upgraded my wemod account to Pro, so that’s not the problem. What am I missing here?