ARK: Survival Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the ARK: Survival Evolved Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Stamina
3. Infinite Oxygen
4. Infinite Food
5. Infinite Water
6. Infinite Carry Weight
7. Infinite Fortitude
8. No Torpor
9. No Overheating
10. Craft Speed Multiplier
11. Meele Damage Multiplier
12. Speed Multiplier
13. Jump Height
14. Experience
15. Add Experience
16. One-Hit Kills
17. Super Crafting Speed
18. Super Speed
19. Super Jump
20. Infinite Items
21. Infinite Item Durability
22. Infinite Engram Points
23. Add 100 XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 04/05/2017
    Released trainer with 23 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

every time I try using ark survival trainer from infinity it tells me it ran into a problem loading the tool

8 Likes

I’m working on an update for the game since there are so many updates, exploring the best way to handle it! Thank you for letting us know.

3 Likes

yea only issue with a game that is early access/fairly new

EDIT: when I try to open the tool in Infinity I get an error saying “We ran into a problem loading this tool.” with a button to try again but it doesn’t change anything if i hit try again

im getting the same problem as hawkblade555 and blackhammer1985 if for more info im going to list system specs

windows 10 home
i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz
gigabyte 170x gaming 5
8gb 3000mhz vengance ram
gtx 750 ti @1400mhz
play medium settings 1080p at around 40-60fps

and says this http://prntscr.com/a075l4 clicking try again does not solve the issue. thankyou for the mods :smiley:

The ARK: Survival Evolved trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Support for future updates implemented

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

@theadam2960 @hawkblade555 @blackhammer1985

Give it a try now!

hi thanbkyou for resolving this issue however now when i try to use the mods they crash my game ? it said that this mod has not been tested with my version of ark so could the mod be updated ?

1 Like

It should work with your version even though it says it wasn’t tested. Try starting the game, load in, then hit Start in Infinity.

So i have tried this mod out. It does not work on the server I play on. It just makes all stacks go to 1x instead of 200x for example metal. They mods crash when I hit start on Infinity. So what i did was started the mods and than joined the server. Just giving back feed back!

1 Like

@unknown_v2 any ideas?

they are all working now

The problem is it appears he’s trying to use it online.

1 Like

ok it is kinda working ( just doesn’t match game version)

The game updates too often for us to release individual support for each so we implemented a way to support them all, even though it says the game version isn’t on our official list. It’s just a warning for users just in case.

sadly it crashed out

I accidentally ended up installing BattlEye via Ark, and now I can’t get the tool to work on the game.
Every time it just says:

I’ve deleted the files in and the folder named “BattlEye” on my computer but I still see the little terminal for BattlEye start up when I try to launch ARK through Infinity.

Any ideas?

Battleye uses a kernel driver and strips handle access upon calling the OpenProcess API.

There’s no way to use infinity with battleye running.

I’ve spent lots of time researching battleye, I know how to circumvent it easily.

1 Like

It would be productive if you were to say how to do so.

Do you know how Battleye whitelists programs that can open a handle to the game’s process? Could it be possible to run a whitelisted program, load a DLL into it, then have that process do all the dirty work?