ARK: Survival Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Well it’s not ment to be used on any server. It’s to be used offline with the battleeye disabled sorry if it dont work but we wont fix it to use on any server

1 Like

The ARK: Survival Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1. Unlimited Items
    It doesn’t work for me since the last update. Before it worked.

Hmm I have tried launching the game, waited till I was in the game and then tried hitting the play button in WeMod and still no luck. I have even tried adding the games .exe file and tried hitting play without starting the game through steam and ended with the same result. Still not working.

Do any error messages pop up? :slightly_smiling_face:

trainers needs to be updated!

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app!

does it work 2020?

It should so long as all the directions for the trainer are followed :slightly_smiling_face:

can i use it on official ark servers with battle eye on ?

No you cannot

1 Like

The ARK: Survival Evolved cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

really wish we didn’t have to use the cheats solo or on dead anti battle eye servers with removed cheat protection

healt cheat does not seem to work only when riding dinos and when you go on them it goes all bloody

not working with the event :worried:

1 Like

The event ? Not supposed to. This is for offline use only.

2 Likes

Make sure you are playing the event offline in single player mode and not online. To enable events in single player mode you need to activate it yourself using the command line.

For the current event taking place:

1. Press the TAB key on your keyboard while in your private, single-player game.
  2. Then type -activeevent=vday
  3. Then press enter.

There’s still no guarantee that the trainer will work for the event (ie if some of the items are purchasable with real money). But try it.

Only use trainers offline. Trying to use them online will likely get you permanently banned by anti-cheat bots, even if it doesn’t work.

More reading for you:

i play events offline

that wasnt helping at all
i play events offline in single player already
we mod still says that is not compatilble with the new ark version
no mods used

The game version has been updated. Can you please, when you have time, to update the version of the cheat. :vulcan_salute: